A confession – why I was loosing for 10 years

10 years is quite long time , you should know the art of winning in trading with this time. If you are not still getting profit you may not understanding the real sense of forex. I must say this business is not proper for you you can change your life .Most of the people are in profit after 2 or 3 years of trading experience.

Yay... it's really too long as for me. 10 years of life is really too much... But as they say , better late than never

Are most people really in profit after 2 or 3 years? I have only ever heard of a handful of profitable traders. I think most people never make it even after a few years

It depends on the size of depo
If one can afford investing more money, accompanying that with nice skills, profit can be clearly visible in such a period

Greediness is an important fact of losing money I think for almost maximum traders. In my beginning of forex career after making 3 successful trade I also did not able to control my greed and the result is lose in trading business. Another thing what happens with me is rather consistency I was running behind making big success. But now I realize rather than big profit consistent but small profit is important. My trading career is about 3 years.

It is true we are more in greed after profit taking . Thinking now we can deal trading easily . I also came to know my bad habits and causes of loss after many years. Time teaches you many things as experienced traders do less mistakes because they know how to remain avoid from harmful ways of trading.

It is true we are more in greed after profit taking . Thinking now we can deal trading easily . I also came to know my bad habits and causes of loss after many years. Time teaches you many things as experienced traders do less mistakes because they know how to remain avoid from harmful ways of trading.

Yes understanding of how to handle risks comes with experience, its not a knowledge its like an intuition and skill that you can only master.

Very good confession. It doesn't surprise me for someone who loss for consecutive of 10 years. The most vulnerable mindset I believe are come from greed and thought can get rich quick in trading and in fact it is not about your strategy problem, it is just because lack of a good money management when the markets are in against your trade.

Decided to share my experience about trading forex. The title says it all, yes I was loosing for 10 consecutive years!!! This is probably unbelievable for most readers, yet it is true. Forex is an extremely demanding “job” in terms of psychology and discipline. If you don’t have these skills you either need to develop them or give up trading.

My main problem was … guess what? Yep, greed. You know my strategy wasn’t bad but my desire to make a lot of money fast was always dominating over the discipline and I was loosing over and over again. At some point I made a lot of money with the “greedy” approach and again the greed took over and I started trading super aggressively again, and again lost it all.
If I would only follow my strategy always precisely, my career as a pro trader would have started much earlier. But I guess you have to learn it the hard way.

Simple advise – follow the rules
Thank you for your post. It is very useful for us to share our experience. Each of us knows that greed is bad for trading, but not everyone adheres to the rules. Your post is a reminder for all and very valuable advice. Thank you.
I also lost on Forex trading. I traded for 3 years and could not find the strength to continue trading, because it's hard for me to hold on emotionally. Now, I sometimes lose as an investor because of not always the correct management of funds.

Back