• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HONG KONG SELEAD cleaned out my account while I was asleep

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Yes, Secret Service (read US Treas.) has continued contact, I am slogging through the thousand pages of evidence I kept electronically, parsing and indexing everything for trial in Australia. Just spent the morning with my bank branch trying to obtain hard copies of wire transfers, I misplaced my originals and it has been over 14 months so getting bank records is very difficult at this time. I have screen shots and statements but...onwards and upwards.

Yes, Secret Service (read US Treas.) has continued contact, I am slogging through the thousand pages of evidence I kept electronically, parsing and indexing everything for trial in Australia. Just spent the morning with my bank branch trying to obtain hard copies of wire transfers, I misplaced my originals and it has been over 14 months so getting bank records is very difficult at this time. I have screen shots and statements but...onwards and upwards.
Well that's great to hear and I wish you all the best with recovering what was stolen from you. Hopefully you don't have to go through an expensive civil legal process to do so. I think this is a crime in itself ! One poster here who had replied to your post in May 22 had sent a very detailed report to the USSS about the very same scammers network in March '22. The Punisher has been helping many others and I myself have put a lot of pressure on law enforcement here in Australia to coordinate with the FBI in order to get a more coordinated and thorough investigation of this PBS scam than what was being done by local police in only a piecemeal fashion previously. As for the Banks, well they are a law unto themselves and soooo protected by "customer privacy" laws that police are very discouraged to even investigate cases at all using the excuse to victims that it is not an "efficient" use of their resources. Wonder why you pay taxes sometimes ??
Anyway I know we would all appreciate any feedback you could offer in relation to progress going forward.
Cheers and all the best..... onwards and upwards.

The system and process for reporting fraud involving an ASIC-registered entity can be improved, though once we got it engaged and moving it appears to be going in the right direction and working satisfactorily.

The system and process for reporting fraud involving an ASIC-registered entity can be improved, though once we got it engaged and moving it appears to be going in the right direction and working satisfactorily.
I likewise was scammed by HK Selead Group from November 2021 to December 2022. I have reported my scam to various law enforcement. I will provide them more details based on what I learned here. Thank you GTMills for your time and energy to post information here and go to trial.

I likewise was scammed by HK Selead Group from November 2021 to December 2022. I have reported my scam to various law enforcement. I will provide them more details based on what I learned here. Thank you GTMills for your time and energy to post information here and go to trial.
Wow over 13 months ! That's a very long period to be scammed over. Most people discover more quickly. Do you mean Nov '21 to Dec '21?

Going to trial in Sydney. Prosecution of these two "masterminds" commences on March 29th. I'll be there to as a very interested spectator !

Attachments

• Telegraph Crime report article.jpg
    Telegraph Crime report article.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 10
I was scammed by the same syndicate in late 2020. Back then they used the brokerage name of Bedbrook International which had the same DNA in terms of MT5 broker registration, Website construction and hosting, use of falsified ASIC business registration documents, both UK and Hong Kong registered business names with the same both Chinese and Hong company secretary based directors namely Yunma International and Hong Kong ATS Commercial Secretary Ltd, and Chinese money mules that opened and operated various company and personal bank accounts based in Sydney and Melbourne for the most part.

Attachments

• WikiFX Bedbrook Genealogy chart.jpg
    WikiFX Bedbrook Genealogy chart.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 11
Back