A confession – why I was loosing for 10 years

Now I am getting really scared that how can I will survive in this market. Everyone is giving some buzz. Please someone inspire us like a new trader who are interested in forex and has started forex business. I am in the learning process still now. But I know some of my friends who have started their forex career with full proof planning and also learned about forex very well. But still they lose.

Now I am getting really scared that how can I will survive in this market. Everyone is giving some buzz. Please someone inspire us like a new trader who are interested in forex and has started forex business. I am in the learning process still now. But I know some of my friends who have started their forex career with full proof planning and also learned about forex very well. But still they lose.

If you really want good advise, I will advise you to first trade with equities or commodities 1st, then only Forex. Forex is too much temptation using small to win big, and I believe this is the most vulnerable and wrong mindsets if someone go in forex and think such way.

I can assured you that Forex are much much more higher risk than trading any others.

Sounds a lot like a gambling friend I used to have:

"I've been losing money betting for 10 years but now I'm a professional gambler and I win all my bets. I've been a pro gambler for 2 days now."

Come back when you're winning 10 straight years!

There's no way around education, you have to learn to use the terminal, then choose a strategy and only then try to trade.

There are traders who didn't have the opportunity to learn properly. They learned from their own mistakes and still had plenty losses in trading. It's better to start learning basic things and read a lot of relevant material.

Not all the traders want to learn. They want to get their money immediately, which is fundamentally wrong and results in their loosing money. So at first one should get knowledge and experience and only then think of money.

You need to learn about yourself. If you do not find yourself fit for Forex trading then you need to quit as soon as possible. Some people always lose because they can not control their emotions during trading which tend to take them towards continuous losses. So stay focused and well desciplined for success on the Forex market.

That is very important one should see either he is fit for forex or not. Actually, all people think they can work with forex to get huge money. Until they do not prove themselves good in trading they cannot say this business is proper for them. If one is looking for a long time they should be trained their own psychology.

Back