• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
ACM Busted by Geneva Police

Hello Ilya, plese what you meen with FOREX BUSTARDS??? We not understand, is your name for someone?

Also for Asstmoderetor, you put broker letter on monay 6 april, Ilyas chat was on sunday nite.

I like original site name. Forex pease army also very good. That is why I'm here posting my opinions.

Hello again Mr. Ilya. I must say that this damn story has really got it's grips on me, didn't think it would until one of my trading buddies did some more research and googleing.

If you are a man with nothing to hide then we really hope you will be man enough to answer these 2 simple questions:

1) What is your purpose of inviting the public to log on to your Alpari account?

2) Are you not, according to numerous websites, also a trader who goes by the name Robert Grespi?

We all sure look forward to your answers.

Till the next time Mr. Ilya.

ACM Busted by Geneva Police

Ansfers to you questions:

1.After years of trading and specialy after experience with ACM, when account is monitored and targeted by owners of the company Lloyd LaMarka.

Only ansfer for normal trading I found - is developing automated system for trading - then dealer must kill him self or just pass thru to STP, or just close the trading account. This EA what I develop is producing min 10-20% with 20% risk on the account in clear profits or even up 50% with 50% risk on the account in Equity . That is why make public to view this account, now I change the password again - so is no access.

On one currency pair - EA may produce about 2000 trades a week, with take profit 15-20 pips.
And I usualy run min 2 pairs, but if market is mooving I put another 2-3 pairs just for short period of time like
for 12-18 hours. So then will be up to 1000 trades a day or even more base on market coditions.

2. I'M NOT - Robert Grespi. Don't have any clue who is this guy.

Now Mr. Freddy4X - I want to see you comments on this attachment. Are you a trader?

Attachments

• Lloyd_email.jpg
    Lloyd_email.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
History will see Paniotov join Ponzi and Madoff.

Paniotov, The Swiss papers have continued to give us updates, the vultures wanting to see the fall of this leading broker from my country don't want to give the rest of the world the latest; here below a Swiss paper gives NEW information. Result seems that you, Paniotov, you are a blackmailer and a liar trying to succeed with manipulated papers:

"According to ACM, one of its traders - fired in June 2008 - had provided confidential information to the Mexican company, which turned out to be falsified...
It seems that the Mexican client tried to use the falsified information to blackmail ACM and the company filed a suit on April 1st."

La police effectue un raid dans une société de la rue du Rhône | Economie | Actu | Tribune de Genève

You are maybe capable to hide the truth from Mexbank that your unsuccessful trading methods have caused them great loss. It appears you hope the falsified documents will help you save your reputation. To pull the wool over the Mexican was easy but now you are facing a professional company who will not permit to have their name and reputation sallied by a half-rated, part-time trader. I imagine this letter you place before from Mr. La Marca is one of these reported false documents! If you are lucky your name will live on in history, people will choose between Ponzi, Madoff or Paniotov when describing illegal money making activities!

Cant wait

I cant wait for the next episode of this continuing "miniseries". Will there be a car chase? Full frontal nudity? This may require some "Tivo'ing"? :)

ACM - Truth start to unravel

:eek:oh:Robert Richter - You are not smart guy that what I can tell you, looks like You are STUPID DONKEY, who is follow instructions from some one.
Here is Email from Lloyd La Marka (ACM co-owner) posted by me.

And here is reasons why you are STUPID DONKEY:embarrassed::

1. Why you and not Lloyd La Marka or any other ACM official - directly reply to this posted email on forum postage.

2. I received this email directly from ACM representative, who still currently employed by ACM.

3. I give testimony to Swiss Police just before Police Raid was done, and this email was in the file what I submitted to General Attorney and Swiss Police.

4. Why this email start to create such negative respond?
In my view here reasons why:

* ACM dealers was trading against trader just to get extra Cash for the company
* Trades was on the "books of ACM" was not passed thru STP into clearing house
* Simply raising margin requirements from 1% to 4% on the same account balance with the same open positions may generate Margin Call or just force
a trader to close some open positions immediately to prevent Margin Call.
* Asking a client to add more money to the account because margin will rise
on the same account balance and open positions - is Financial Extortion.

5. From today I will start to post each Day new screenshots, and then will be much more clear picture Who is Who.:D

6. I'm asking Forex Peace Army for assistance to review all my screenshots and post results on this forum as a independent third party.

:D

yea!

:eek:oh:Robert Richter - You are not smart guy that what I can tell you, looks like You are STUPID DONKEY, who is follow instructions from some one.
Here is Email from Lloyd La Marka (ACM co-owner) posted by me.

And here is reasons why you are STUPID DONKEY:embarrassed::

1. Why you and not Lloyd La Marka or any other ACM official - directly reply to this posted email on forum postage.

2. I received this email directly from ACM representative, who still currently employed by ACM.

3. I give testimony to Swiss Police just before Police Raid was done, and this email was in the file what I submitted to General Attorney and Swiss Police.

4. Why this email start to create such negative respond?
In my view here reasons why:

* ACM dealers was trading against trader just to get extra Cash for the company
* Trades was on the "books of ACM" was not passed thru STP into clearing house
* Simply raising margin requirements from 1% to 4% on the same account balance with the same open positions may generate Margin Call or just force
a trader to close some open positions immediately to prevent Margin Call.
* Asking a client to add more money to the account because margin will rise
on the same account balance and open positions - is Financial Extortion.

5. From today I will start to post each Day new screenshots, and then will be much more clear picture Who is Who.:D

6. I'm asking Forex Peace Army for assistance to review all my screenshots and post results on this forum as a independent third party.

:D
Take that Bobby!

ACM -try to PROTECT YOU money

HERE two email's side by side.

Just think about if you current client of ACM.

How you nad your money is protected from this situation from happening to you by signing customer agreement for trading with ACM?

Attachments

• ACM email.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • Lloyd_email.jpg
    Lloyd_email.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 20
ACM - this is how they are widening spread

It would be nice to have from ACM owners or ACM officials to reply to this image.

1. Why they build this functionality to widen the spread.

2. What the limit's to widen the spread.

3. How many stop losses and margin calls was trigered in they history by doing that.

4. How many accounts was closed and how much money was cash in?

5. When they widen the spread - are this accounts on "ACM books?"

Is more to come, this just flowers by ACM.

Attachments

• ACM_function to widen spread.bmp
    507.7 KB · Views: 26
Back