Account wiped by BdB in a day

The other part of the form requires mrrchant details and the last part is for my declaration. There is no option whatsoever for me to furnish "other" reasons/information not adressed by their form. It seemed they ignored the contents of the letter i sent with the form to explain my case.

Hi
The other part of the form requires mrrchant details and the last part is for my declaration. There is no option whatsoever for me to furnish "other" reasons/information not adressed by their form. It seemed they ignored the contents of the letter i sent with the form to explain my case.
Hi Larry, this is danny at winchargeback.com. I am a colleague of Rebecca. please check your email when you can i sent you some details on how maybe i will be able to assist you.
Danny

Hi

Hi Larry, this is danny at winchargeback.com. I am a colleague of Rebecca. please check your email when you can i sent you some details on how maybe i will be able to assist you.
Danny

How the cases going on?

Any other succeed so far?

How the cases going on?

Any other succeed so far?
Hi FxMaster. Myself and Rebecca are working on many cases right now and are constantly getting requests and queries from people who have been scammed by these companies.
We have many success' also which is great news. You can read some of the actual client testimonials here on our Forex Peace Army

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.winchargeback.com

There are many similarities between cases and there are many different ways to attack each and every case. Myself and Rebecca know what & what not to use and at which time to use it when we are building string cases against these companies.

Check your email Danny, I've respondend 2 hours ago.
I tried calling on the number your provided but i cannot get through. Can you email me the number so i know i have the correct one or you can add me on skype: danny.foster.win

Hi FxMaster. Myself and Rebecca are working on many cases right now and are constantly getting requests and queries from people who have been scammed by these companies.
We have many success' also which is great news. You can read some of the actual client testimonials here on our Forex Peace Army

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.winchargeback.com

There are many similarities between cases and there are many different ways to attack each and every case. Myself and Rebecca know what & what not to use and at which time to use it when we are building string cases against these companies.

That`s good to hear, Best of luck for future.

Back