Account wiped by BdB in a day

Larry Dan

Recruit
Binary Options under Banc De Binary

This is my story;
I was new to binary option and have just registered with Banc De Binary depositing 250 USD. I started trading and i won 2300 USD. I made a withdrawal of 2000 usd but only 250 USD was approved. I traded again and my balance went up to 3400 USD .

From there I lost everything and that's when i received a call from a guy who called himself Daniel Cooper, a senior recovery manager. Under his care lost 3000 USD which he pressured me to deposit even though I told him it was my last money.

He promised me that he is going to help me recover all the money I lost but instead he let me open 60 sec trade and within a day all my money was lost. He was the one who was trading for me as I was acting from his instruction from start to finish. When my money was finished he promised to talk to the recovery department and came back to me, which he didn’t.

I believe that as he is an expert in the field he should have open risk-free trades for me or another strategy that would have saved my money.
I have logged a complaint with their complaints Department and they have assigned me another manager who asked me to deposit again which I didnt do as I decided to further my complaint and cry for help.

Please advise.

Binary Options under Banc De Binary

This is my story;
I was new to binary option and have just registered with Banc De Binary depositing 250 USD. I started trading and i won 2300 USD. I made a withdrawal of 2000 usd but only 250 USD was approved. I traded again and my balance went up to 3400 USD .

From there I lost everything and that's when i received a call from a guy who called himself Daniel Cooper, a senior recovery manager. Under his care lost 3000 USD which he pressured me to deposit even though I told him it was my last money.

He promised me that he is going to help me recover all the money I lost but instead he let me open 60 sec trade and within a day all my money was lost. He was the one who was trading for me as I was acting from his instruction from start to finish. When my money was finished he promised to talk to the recovery department and came back to me, which he didn’t.

I believe that as he is an expert in the field he should have open risk-free trades for me or another strategy that would have saved my money.
I have logged a complaint with their complaints Department and they have assigned me another manager who asked me to deposit again which I didnt do as I decided to further my complaint and cry for help.

Please advise.

So sorry for you and ive heard this before re this Company.. all i can do is share your story to my Facebook Twitter & G+1 hope this helps a bit.. LM

If you deposited by credit card, contact your bank immediately and ask them to process for a chargeback based on services not provided - you need to see what services they are supposedly offering to provide based on the amount of your deposits with them. Look at their webpage https://bancdebinary.com/accounts/account-types/

If you deposited by credit card, contact your bank immediately and ask them to process for a chargeback based on services not provided - you need to see what services they are supposedly offering to provide based on the amount of your deposits with them. Look at their webpage https://bancdebinary.com/accounts/account-types/
I contacted my bank a day after losing my money but they refused to do a charge back stating that the agreement was between me and the merchandiser. But thank you for equipping me as I'll do a follow up on my request

And yes I used a credit card.
You can't dispute that you authorized the transaction as that won't work. You need to say that you are disputing the transaction based on services not provided. VISA and MasterCard have a process whereby you can do that, but the bank needs to assist with that as we can't go directly to VISA and MasterCard. If however, you find that you can do so, please let me know how you managed to go directly to them as well.

The form my bank emailed me gave me the following options (see attachment) and i wrote a covering letter explaining my story but since I wasn't uware of this forum where I would have received better way of presenting it, I failed to present my case as you suggested earlier on.
MY APOLOGIES FOR POOR QUALITY PICTURE SENT AS ATTACHED...

Back