• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ACM - Theft by Desighn

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilya Paniotov

Private, 1st Class
ACM dealing desk functionality:
1.Spread Widening Functionality - This form generate FALSE market prices, also will generate massive STOP losses base how wide spread will be widen, also will generate margin call's on the accounts because margin will drop base on how wide spread was widen - this is CASH MACHINE to generate enormous profits for ACM - that is only one secret weapon on accounts distractions.
Contrary to popular belief, ACM Dealer's DO have the possibility to enlarge spreads autonomously=> to cause a margin call, hit your stops or simply to prevent you from scalping in fast markets.
In the image below the four major currency pairs have been set to enlarge by 100 pips while this option is activated (lasts normally about 2-5 minutes until deactivated again). This is 100 pips above the spreads that feed received from our providers.

Attachments

• Spread Widening Functionality.bmp
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
ACM - Truth start to unravel

Another function build in into Dealing Desk platform to SCAM YOU FROM your MONEY.
Refuse or Approve trade form - is allow for dealer to refuse trade if trader wants to open or close positions - another hidden weapon to jenerate
CASH for ACM
. Once an account has been put on suspended orders, it is impossible to trade without the dealer’s intervention. At the moment of you pressing the button on the client platform, our dealer sees the below dialog box and has a possibility to refuse/ approve incoming trades.

In this case account 101868 is attempting to buy 300 k EURUSD at the price of 1.3352

Will be interesting to see any public statements from ACM on this screenshots.

Attachments

• Refuse or Approve trade.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
ACM - please add this screens on your front page to attract new clients

ACM - That is how we are trading with our clients.

Well hello again Mr. Ilya, the 'ol schmuck here again. Well, this story has still got it's claws in me! I haven't felt this fighting spirit in me since Nam, you are the wart on people's feet Mr. Ilya, you are the common enemy! I like how you post some pictures that do not even show the brokers name, and in some pictures the spread could be the result of a volatile market immediately following a big news event, or quite simply one of those so called Manipulated Documents the newspapers reported, that resulted in you getting your ass kicked of 3 or 4 FX sites I hear! They are smart not to want to have any association with you!

Another thing that still intrigues my trading buddies and me,...why the hell are you doing all this on the forums? Do you not have any self respect? Goddammit man, do you not have any clients left to whom you you should be showing a professional side to? Do you not have a lawyer fighting your corner? Or did he tell you that it was a lost cause when he realized the documents you produced were forged?

I followed a link about Mexbank someone posted somewhere else, there is more scam and fraud written about them, your clients or employer, than anything on ACM. There is a lot on bad trading that caused many people to lose money. Are you one of their traders?

Freddy4X
Well hello again Mr. Ilya, the 'ol schmuck here again. Well, this story has still got it's claws in me! I haven't felt this fighting spirit in me since Nam, you are the wart on people's feet Mr. Ilya, you are the common enemy! I like how you post some pictures that do not even show the brokers name, and in some pictures the spread could be the result of a volatile market immediately following a big news event, or quite simply one of those so called Manipulated Documents the newspapers reported, that resulted in you getting your ass kicked of 3 or 4 FX sites I hear! They are smart not to want to have any association with you!

Another thing that still intrigues my trading buddies and me,...why the hell are you doing all this on the forums? Do you not have any self respect? Goddammit man, do you not have any clients left to whom you you should be showing a professional side to? Do you not have a lawyer fighting your corner? Or did he tell you that it was a lost cause when he realized the documents you produced were forged?

I followed a link about Mexbank someone posted somewhere else, there is more scam and fraud written about them, your clients or employer, than anything on ACM. There is a lot on bad trading that caused many people to lose money. Are you one of the?

What about this I found as well from a former employee of ACM?

“I laugh at all this bull**** that has really hit the fan, there is no straighter broker than ACM, I worked the trading room for 18 months after leaving RBS. We could not manipulate the spreads, as a pure STP we could only rely on our LP, sure volatility widens spreads, we all know that, but not by us, this is a common and known practice carried out by the LP for self protection.”

ACM - Public warning posted in Greece

Why Greece?
Mother contry for Nicholas H. Bang and ALEXANDRE AXARLIS
:shocked:

Attachments

• ACM SA.jpg
    ACM SA.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 20
ACM - Truth start to unravel

Make story short - some companies is on a PayRoll from ACM, and they are begging for they money thru advertisement.

Forex Peace Army is DIFFERENT from all others.

Why don't you describe functionality and why this functions exists on ACM dealing desk platform?

SEE YOU, AFTER ACM CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION RESULTS WILL BE PUBLISHED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back