Advantages of currencies over stocks

Forex is more better than stocks. Forex gives you the chance of becoming your own boss as you can control your trade and make unlimited number of profits. In stock it's not the same. You buy shares and keep waiting when it will rise for you to sell and make profits. Unlike forex you can't control the amount you can gain with stocks.

There is no comparison in my point of view. 30 years ago, if you buy COCA COLA with USD 1,000 and treat it as a fixed deposit, today you will become a millionaire. Hence, long term investing in stock are more reliable instead of trading it. The most silly person in this world is putting money on fixed deposit from bank and treat it as investment. You can buy any stock and just keep it, even the dividend is higher than the interest rate. Wanna gain fortune without some risk? You can just dream about it because it won't happen in reality world.

There are some advantages to trade with forex than stock but not all people prefer to choose forex than stock trading. In forex, it will be more flexible in time and place because you could trade anytime when you had spare time. It is different with stock market which is only opening about 8 hours daily. Trading with forex will need lower amount of capital than trading with stock so it is easier to join into forex market than stock market for mostly person.

I think stock is much difficult than forex , It is not for every one as forex can join common people . For stock they need a lot of money as well as education and experience about stock . in forex they can use minimum amount for trading in start.

I think stock is much difficult than forex , It is not for every one as forex can join common people . For stock they need a lot of money as well as education and experience about stock . in forex they can use minimum amount for trading in start.

It is right. It will need more capital for trading when you want to trade with stock because there is no leverage in stock trading as I know. But in forex, there are some brokers which provide no deposit bonus although it is only small amount of dollars. And there are some contest in forex trading which can give good amount of capital for trading with it. It is possible to take part in some forums which can give some dollars as capital for trading in certain broker. But the reason for mostly people to choose forex than stock is about time for trading. Forex can be done as part-time business but stock will need time for trading in exact time so it is harder to manage time when you're trading in stock than forex.

The first and foremost important differentiation between the forex market and the stock market is the set up cost for trading which is relatively low in the forex market. Moreover the volatility is much higher in the forex market than the stock market because of its huge transaction per day.

I think forex seems easy to join in many terms it is easy to work in 24 hours any time . In stock we are bound to work till morning to evening. Stock needs more funds and expertise than of forex.

Back