Agreed 1000$ not yet added to my account, not doing autotrading by Mr.Ninoslave, profit-forexsignals

venupasunuri

Private
Hello Forex Peace Army,

This is venu pasunuri iam old customer with profit-forexsignals.com, They are lossed my account using autotradecopier of Standard package. I asked CEO of profit-forexsignals through facebook chat so he agreed for free service then they started autotradecopier service again loss my account.
so finally Mr.ninoslav verified all the account details and he him self will add the 1000$ funds to your account and will start the standard package tradecopier on 29th Nov'2016.
But as of now the funds are not added to my instaforex account and not giving any responce from them i have mail response from profit forex signals and chat response from Mr. Ninoslave.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks
Venu Pasunuri

Go ahead and email Ninoslav as well as all the other addresses you can find for Profit-ForexSignals.com. Send the link to this thread and an invitation to come and join the discussion.

Post an update as soon as you've done that.

Hi Pharaoh

Sent an e-mail for join the discussion with link.

Please find below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Regarding Transaction of 1000$..Not credited to my Insta Account 5420123..
To: ninoslave@profit-forexsignals.com

Hello Mr.Ninoslave

Its very long time on wards awaiting for positive response But no result.So I have raised the request in Forex Peace Army Please come and join the discussion.Please find the link for discussion.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ng-by-mr-ninoslave-profit-forexsignals.48574/

Thanks & RegardsVenu Pasunuri
+917337428610.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back