Alert : Aglance (AGG) represented by a person Suci

Have you also reported this to the Securities and Exchange Board of India?

Dear The Punisher,
Thank you for this information. Unfortunately SEBI has control over Indian markets and financial institutions only. Therefore if aglance.co was an Indian broker, complaint to SEBI would have been the best course of action.

Have you also reported this to the Securities and Exchange Board of India?

About India, FX is banned there apart you trade with INR pairs.

About India, FX is banned there apart you trade with INR pairs.
Dear FXMASTER,
Thank you for this information. This is news to me as I have been working only with Indian equity and mutual funds market for few years. I'm new to forex and crypto currency trading. It will be very helpful if you could share any more information regarding forex and crypto currency trading in India. So that I'm aware of the dos and don'ts.
Thanks

Dear FXMASTER,
Thank you for this information. This is news to me as I have been working only with Indian equity and mutual funds market for few years. I'm new to forex and crypto currency trading. It will be very helpful if you could share any more information regarding forex and crypto currency trading in India. So that I'm aware of the dos and don'ts.
Thanks
You can easily find that on google by typing "Forex Trading In India"

here are some sources for you to read as well.

How to report mkj.cc??? I have lost a lot of Money to mkj.cc
See the threads below for more info on MJK including the main company/person registering all of these brokers.

How to report mkj.cc??? I have lost a lot of Money to mkj.cc
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back