• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Ryan Gold Killer - SCAM ALERT

Asking questions about a company

Maximus789

Recruit
I joined a telegram group called Ryan Gold Killer -group username - t.me/goldkillerryan0
They had investment plans which I enquired about via the admin account telegram user @RyanGoldKillero
They had different levels of investment, so I went for the lowest available, but soon after they kept on making excuses and asked for more money which became the victim of.

Initially I invested 1000 usdt, the then asked for 300usdt for registration, then another 1000usdt as they said the 1000 investment slot was full and I needed to go to the next band which is 2000. After the duration of 5 days of how long they take to return your investment they asked for another 4000usdt to release my funds, having doing that they then asked for another 1000usdt to make transfers, at this point I was convinced I've been scammed. They are now asking for more money as their system cant process my investment withdrawal. I have reported their telegram group, I will also get in contact with the exchange I used to make the transfers.

I joined a telegram group called Ryan Gold Killer -group username - https://t.me/goldkillerryan0
They had investment plans which I enquired about via the admin account telegram user @RyanGoldKillero
They had different levels of investment, so I went for the lowest available, but soon after they kept on making excuses and asked for more money which became the victim of.

Initially I invested 1000 usdt, the then asked for 300usdt for registration, then another 1000usdt as they said the 1000 investment slot was full and I needed to go to the next band which is 2000. After the duration of 5 days of how long they take to return your investment they asked for another 4000usdt to release my funds, having doing that they then asked for another 1000usdt to make transfers, at this point I was convinced I've been scammed. They are now asking for more money as their system cant process my investment withdrawal. I have reported their telegram group, I will also get in contact with the exchange I used to make the transfers.
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims.

I joined a telegram group called Ryan Gold Killer -group username - https://t.me/goldkillerryan0

Initially I invested 1000 usdt, the then asked for 300usdt for registration, then another 1000usdt as they said the 1000 investment slot was full and I needed to go to the next band which is 2000. After the duration of 5 days of how long they take to return your investment they asked for another 4000usdt to release my funds, having doing t
BE AWARE - The scammer has chnaged his telegram account from Ryan Gold Killer to Super Scalping, its a scam group people. DO NOT INVEST with this company, do your due diligence.
They will keep creating new groups as I keep reporting them. Another new group created Ryan Gold Scalper, telegram group
@Ryanscalperfx
@Ryangoldscalping

Any group that has the details as per attachment, please avoid. I've lost 10k gbp, I don't want others to feel this pain and heartache. Anything that's to good to be true, is a scam! Please please please avoid, and if you think you can recover your assets using those who say they can recover your crypto, its all a scam too!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231030_123440_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231030_123440_Telegram.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 41
Yes, my case is like this, meet an investment group. I have to today, want to make a withdrawal, but my account is blocked by the company that the group recommends. But they are frauds. They ask to open a USD1000 account to continue the trading account can work.

Yes, my case is like this, meet an investment group. I have to today, want to make a withdrawal, but my account is blocked by the company that the group recommends. But they are frauds. They ask to open a USD1000 account to continue the trading account can work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-31-02-40-59-50_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-31-02-40-59-50_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 32
Back