• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Algotechs.com

General discussions of a financial company
We started our account with Algotechs september 2018. We are more than satisfired with both the outcome and the service.
With a profit on 4-8% every month and a smooth way to handle withdraws we are happy we made this decision for our savingsaccount. it grows every month! So when we read all these negative comments on Algotechs we don't se any truth in it ....as it doesn't apply to any of our experiences with the company. Simply fake news.

very funny - we write our experience as custumers with Algotechs. It does't get to be posted ....but other people without actual experience with this company gets there coments about "scam" posted .....looks very fixed this set up!

FPA Forums Team Note: It's called moderation. Instead of making up a useless and misleading conspiracy theory, you should try reading the FAQ...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...y-forex-peace-army-forums-post-visible.42838/

Moderated forums posts are generally approved within 1 business day. If you think this should be faster, the FPA will be happy to accept a donation from you to hire additional people to monitor the moderation queue just for your posts.

If you've left a review that wasn't approved within 5 business days, there's a page to read and a form to fill out...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

We started our account with Algotechs september 2018. We are more than satisfired with both the outcome and the service.
With a profit on 4-8% every month and a smooth way to handle withdraws we are happy we made this decision for our savingsaccount. it grows every month! So when we read all these negative comments on Algotechs we don't se any truth in it ....as it doesn't apply to any of our experiences with the company. Simply fake news.

henrik of sweden: can you share which bank your withdrawals are coming from? Because me and few others are waiting since September 2018 and hearing same story (Kobenhavns Andelskasse bankrupcy) from BeAlgo helpdesk. At this stage I am happy to only get my initial investment back since there is no hope this dishonest broker will release any payments. Not fake but real news and I have sufficient evidence to prove it.

henrik of sweden: can you share which bank your withdrawals are coming from? Because me and few others are waiting since September 2018 and hearing same story (Kobenhavns Andelskasse bankrupcy) from BeAlgo helpdesk. At this stage I am happy to only get my initial investment back since there is no hope this dishonest broker will release any payments. Not fake but real news and I have sufficient evidence to prove it.
Hi,i will help you,tell me who is your account manager and we will take it from there

Back