Anyone have experience with ECN Brokers?

Payne

Recruit
Hi,

It seems that an ECN broker is the way to go to avoid the multitude of issues with dealdesk brokers, ie, stop hunting, bad fills, large spreads, etc...

Does anyone have experience with ECN brokers or can anyone recommend a ECN broker?

Thanks in advance

I had an account with FXcbs. and MB Trading before that started with MT4.

The spreads are really quite good the FXcbs. But often my orders have not beed filled, i had several contact with the support team. At the end it worked better, but i had FapTurbo running on FXcbs and for me the Problem was the commissions, because i had a TP of 4 pips and with some SL from FapTurbo i paid a lot of commissions and did not gain my account that much.

MB Trading has also a good support and very good spreads.
But i could not see any SL hunting

In asking about an ECN broker, here's an interesting article for you. A few quotes:

"FXOpen recently introduced the first ever MT4 ECN platform and also added PAMM accounts making money managers’ life much easier."

"If opening an account with an ECN broker like Dukascopy requires a minimal deposit of $10,000 and a minimal trade size of 1 lot, with FXOpen you can start trading with 0.1 lots. For now, FXOpen’s commissions are about 30% lower than MB Trading’s."

FXOpen introduces incremental ECN lot trading | Forex Magnates

Back