Are you consistent?

Sometime system and strategy do make a lot of profit. But I meet a lot of trader who have wrong mindset, same strategy, same system, but can't execute on real time. Very true scenario.

Same with mine , i also have ever like this where i also use the system that ever make profit in certain trader but not suit me , that system is profitable but in reality when i use that nothing happen with me . So consissten profit not depend of best system or powerful strategy used

Yes a bit, there are moment when I make wrong trades in such situation to avoid any panic, I stop trading for a while this makes me more focused on making new plans.

I am that I just follow the plan and don't get "bored click a button issue" better know as Oh look at that chart set up.

Yes a bit, there are moment when I make wrong trades in such situation to avoid any panic, I stop trading for a while this makes me more focused on making new plans.

It is good thing for traders to stop trading when you don't know what to do especially if there is proper trading plan about when is time for stop trading with setting Stop Loss or locking the position. It is not easy thing to keep consistency to stick on the rule especially follow the planning when condition doesn't same with expectation.

It is good thing for traders to stop trading when you don't know what to do especially if there is proper trading plan about when is time for stop trading with setting Stop Loss or locking the position. It is not easy thing to keep consistency to stick on the rule especially follow the planning when condition doesn't same with expectation.

It is only the consistency in the trading performance that can help the traders to succeed in the forex trading business, otherwise there are all chances that they may lose all of their hard earned money to the forex market without doubt.

Same with mine , i also have ever like this where i also use the system that ever make profit in certain trader but not suit me , that system is profitable but in reality when i use that nothing happen with me . So consissten profit not depend of best system or powerful strategy used

Yes, I see this type of scenario very often. A system that provides on average of 100 pips per weeks in 12 months, but unfortunately, a trader can come out with only 7 pips per week. 2 trader, but 1 system.

It is only the consistency in the trading performance that can help the traders to succeed in the forex trading business, otherwise there are all chances that they may lose all of their hard earned money to the forex market without doubt.

Yes, we can be successful in forex business if we can keep consistency on profit because trading in forex is not only how to make a lot of profits in short time but how to manage profit and loss so as overall, it can give profit and it can happen consistently although sometime we got losses too. So, the performance in trading is not only one or two transactions but whole transactions with each of performance. To be consistent in trading, I think trading plan is must and capability to stick on it.

I have a good system, the only little problem currently I'm facing is using good money management, as I have a little account so often at times I tend to use big lots to make a little more profit that usual. Sometimes this thing put me on back foot if I lose that trade.

I have a good system, the only little problem currently I'm facing is using good money management, as I have a little account so often at times I tend to use big lots to make a little more profit that usual. Sometimes this thing put me on back foot if I lose that trade.

If you had good system and your system are capable to give you consistent profit so you only need to find out the suitable money management so you could increase the amount of profit as you're using bigger lot size in your trading. Low amount of capital won't be excuse for traders for gaining consistency on profit. It's depending on system and discipline to follow it well.

I do not think consistency is possible in forex. We can make average performance in it . May be some times we get highest profit and in next turn loss is waiting for us. We have to try manage account other wise no one will get responsibility of risk .

Back