ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Furrball and Stig,

If you get a chance, please post some details over in the Scam Alerts Folder. Both direct theft and white label price manipulation are often talked about, but it is less common to get firsthand reports with detailed information.

Thanks,
Pharaoh

Checking in for duty.

From family comes my orders. Listen, learn, discipline, and patience. So I am here.

SD, CA, USA

Sick and tired of marketing!

Hi all,

I joined because I have had enough of list-building and writing ad copy -- neither of which I am any good at -- and would like to learn something I should be good at after I learn enough to participate.

This looks like a good place to learn the Forex business. If I learn the business well enough to make some money, I'll be happy to share my ideas with all. I have been helping folks with their computer troubles most of my life.

Good luck to my fellow newbies and you seasoned pros.

Hi all.

Googled one of the trading systems being marketd online for reviews and ended up here (and ended up not buying the system).

It seemed like a good place to learn the trade, so I joined.

...where can I get my weapons?

Hello dear ones

This is Hilarius speaking. I come from southeast Europe, from a very beautiful country called Croatia. I heard about forex only recently, through info about one forex service. Then I went checking what is it all about and oups, I found most comprehensive, fair and correct, all-in-one, reliable and free service (FPA of course) where I can check if someone is a good forex service or a scam. And you could guess, the service I wanted to check is at least half-way to be a scam, but by this research I found forexpeacearmy.com, and that is how I started believing in forex as a profitable thing at all. Since my first touch with FPA I started using free daily signals (still on demo) and got really interested. Enough from me now, I actually have my first question/hint/urge to talk to someone (regarding the craziness of the last week), so I go now to see where to put the post on the forum appropriately.

Good afternoon everyone - and you too General.
I'm a newbie to FX. I'm here to learn the fundamentals and learn from others. Seems like alot of nice people are willing to share. Glad to be here.

Laf

free2trade (Another Newbie)

Greetings to all,

I'm a long time student of the markets, with some trading experience. My views are heavily influenced by Elliott Wave Theory.

Generally I work 70 to 90 hours a week, so lack time to gather the information needed to get comfortable with any trade setups.

Otherwise, I just despise the pricks running this world, most especially the ones with their greedy hooks in the money system of this once great Republic USA.

I support Ron Paul for President and if he isn't elected could not care less which of the devil's minions goes to Washington to steal us blind.

Carpe Diem!

free2trade

New Recruit

I am new to this forum. I tried to trade forex 2 years ago and lost all my money (small amount). I am looking for an opportunity to go back trading with the right tools to succeed.

sparky0430

Been tradeing about a year and want to go full time now, want to have all resources at my fingertips and thought I would join

Back