ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

A new soldier of FPA on Venezuelan soil

Hi general and the whole Army.

My name is Daniel I am from Venezuela. I have been trading in live for nearly 6months, mainly part time and whitout monitoring my opened positions what make it more dificult (I work in the oil industrie and i have to go to many facilities in the middle of nowhere) but I have overcome those problems and consider myself a profitable trader, not after passing through tough periods since I have broken three times my account. The last time I deposited money into my account was on 8Th Dec 2007 it was 180 USD now and after having deposited arround 1.900 USD my account sum 3.500 USD (last friday I lost 660 USD from a winning position couse I didn't get out on time). I started FX with a thecnical approach but then I switched into fundamental approach which is better for me.

Success to all and be consistently profitable.

Hello

I've joined the army mainly because I'm sick of the endless scamming. Heck, are we really that opportunistic with one another?

I'd like to read about other's experiences and get some basic advice. I've been trading stocks for years, but I've fairly recently got into Forex. I made $50,000 in my first two weeks (beginner's luck: when the Canadian Dollar went mad); then I lost it through inexperience, and I haven't been able to gain since. I would love to hear about good courses that folks have taken (or any other advice for that matter).

Anyway, hello and good luck to all.

Hello from Indy

Hello everyone. I have spent a good deal of time studing forex in 2007 and I hope to become a full time trader by the end of 2008. Felix has been a huge help for me with the abundance of information he has made available.

I wish everyone a prosperous new year and GO COLTS!!!

Hello,
I am Roland. I joined this forum so i can learn as much as possible for the purpose of making profit in the forex market. I also hope i will be able to contribute my view for review and fine tunning. thanks.

Una Thank yu oh, i am extremely grateful for this kind act of gesture. I never knew sites like this ever existed. I just stumbled across it on Sunday and i am very very happy I did, I would take of the whole day to study past threads as i report for Duty Sir, this site wud tremedously increase my trade abilities.

I am intrigued with the forex market. I've dabbled off and on for about four yours and made some very expensive mistakes and purchases. I'm delighted to find this particular forum and pool of collective experience and wisdom.

Hello!
I am very new to forex and have begun practicing on a demo account today. I am a 19 year old british student.
Nathan

Looking forward to profit from your Resources

Hello from this new recruit of Miami, Florida;

Thanks to Felix, General Napoleon, Sir Pips-A-Lot and the subscribers of forex views, whom I have come to know of from the much reading I've done at your site so far.

I found out about forexpeacearmy.com from seeking to increase my knowledge on the mechanics and dynamics of Forex when a friend told me to start with the introduction at babypips.com,,, along that path I came upon this outfit of impressively candid straight shooters. Although I have traded stock options for a few years now, Forex seems to be another highly rewarding way to trade for building wealth if good resources, i.e honest and consistent guidance, tools, etc are made available like this outfit seems to provide. I hope to increase my knowledge here for a long time, to start trading forex soon and give back some knowledge and experience ...

A Happy and prosperous New Year to all, most of all in your trading to obtain much profits from those Pips.

I will participate on those other peacearmy forums as I continue my orientation here... keep up the good works!

Hello...I am ready to involve in forex war

I joined this army coz i have tired to use tech analysis...I had tried to make money with forex since 4 years ago.But until now i dont get the profit:unhappy:.Now i change my way to use fundamental.Normally,what i see the signal that sir pips give is very accurate..thanks sir pips n felix..i will join your army by today...:D

Back