ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Just enlisted. The recuiter said, "It'll be fun!"

Hi to all.
I'm hoping to find a good place to knock around trading ideas. I'll just be listening for a while. Would like to know more about Yoda's statistical arbitrage.
Yo, Yoda how does that work? :err:

Hello, I live in Newcastle, Australia. I joined to learn better ways to trade. Been mostly a technical trader, with only limited success. Never been interested in fundamentals until seeing firstly BKforex and then latterly Felix's site. Been quiet the last few months however I intend to become more active again.

Regards
Col

Hi to all,

Thank you for recruit me as part of this army force. My intention to joint here is to enhance my forex knowledge and willing to learn.

thanks.

Samar, India

Hi. This is Samar, from New Delhi, India. A novice in Forex, my basic goal : financial freedom.

An btw Felix, I appreciate your miracle formula for success : CHARITY.

I fully subsribe to your point of view.

Well, hello there ....

What a breath of fresh air to come across Felix and friends, dedicated to cleaning up the very grubby forex playing field. More power to you!

I'm Samiguel, a furriner but rather vociferously pro-USA. The rest of the world needs to be awfully grateful to the big guy on the block - instead we snap at your heels like cowardly curs.

To those who berate your political administration let's agree; there's plenty to criticise. However, consider how fortunate you are to not have been born a national of Liberia, Congo, Russia or China. Or virtually anywhere else on earth. Don't stop the criticism, but balance it with an awareness of the alternatives.

Hello

I have been trading forex for two years, but not very active. This is the first site I find to feel authentic. Great free trade signals. Keep it up. I hope to learn to make a profit from forex consistently, and consistently is the "key" word.

Thanks.

Edgar

Just Joined

Hi Everyone,

I have been trading for a while now (about 2 years), but to this date haven't found a reliable system that consistently delivers a positive outcome. I must say that I am extremely impressed and encouraged from what I have read on this website and I am hopeful that I may have found what I have been looking for all along in order to be groomed into a successful FOREX trader.

If there is one thing I have learnt in my quest to becoming successful in trading this far, then it is that there is no full proof recipe that you can rely on, but that one should rather assume sound education to fully understand the economic elements that influence the Forex market and employ proven strategies to take full advantage of these.

I have always been of the opinion that in order to be successful, you have to suround yourself with successful people, hence my joining this team.

I am looking forward to learning from you all and hope that I can also make a positive contribution towards your trading growth through my experiences, even if you just learn not to make the mistakes I have.

Happy Trading
Kev
:)

hi guys, this is me !

Im Jan, living in Holland and trading forex, etf's and futures. I raised a foundation called United Traders in order to get a organisation behind my trading. learn from and provide fore my fellow traders.

As Felix says, the real basterds are the forex brokers, the rest is pretty well regulated and organised. If youre going to Holland or Ukraine and youre stocked, give me a call. Any time for a beer and a chitchat will also do. You can reach me over skype, leave your phone number in a message and Ill call you back.

Im pretty happy with my life, could do better, could do worse. As I am not solely depending on the trading due to the fact that I am owning several company's in elektrics,accounting, attorney at law and real estate, I can pretty well trade relaxed. Dont understand me wrong, trading is like fighting a war, there are only losers and winners, but it sure makes a difference if you have to eat from youre trading results.

Im right know totally focussed on automated trading, anyone who has experience and wants to share his experience, please do so.

J.Jager@united-traders,eu

Greetings to the member

Greeting to the members in the house, i am a new to forex trading i hope during my stay here i will learn from my fellow member and together take the battle to victory. Salute to all members. Thank u

Back