ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hey all,
I'm completely new to the Forex scene, so I joined the Peace Army for some "basic training." I'm starting fresh, but am enthusiastic and ready to learn the ins and outs of the system to help me reach financial freedom.

I am looking for real knowledge about forex, but too many scam thing around it.
Need some guidance to find right one.

Hello Fellow Traders I have been at this for about three years pretty active have seen more then my fair share of margin calls the flashing pink at the bottom of MT4 .But kept after it .Now I finally start to make some money and the broker(1pipfix- Investtechfx) will not let me withdraw it .As if this battle is not hard enough.

Hi Traders
I hope to engage the power of Forex Peace Army to wage battle against these scam brokers.

:D
I'm glad I'm not private pile, Private Clinger is the name, I don't have as big shnozz or have a desire to wear womens clothing, but he's one of my favorite characters.
I have been immersed in forex for the last 6 months, to be honest have got myself a little confused with all of the information and strategies. I'm hoping to get some sensible guidance to help me make this leap of faith work.

wishing you all a steady head and steady stream of positive pips.

Clinger

Take advise but test it on demo

:D
I'm glad I'm not private pile, Private Clinger is the name, I don't have as big shnozz or have a desire to wear womens clothing, but he's one of my favorite characters.
I have been immersed in forex for the last 6 months, to be honest have got myself a little confused with all of the information and strategies. I'm hoping to get some sensible guidance to help me make this leap of faith work.

wishing you all a steady head and steady stream of positive pips.

Clinger

I can only say that all advise needs to be tested on the demo, if you can't make money on the demo then why bother trading live thats my motto.

Steady gains on the demo for a few months straight should help.

Much advise is good here, but needs discipline to apply it to your own strategy and way of thinking, and trading times etc.

The hardest thing for me to decide was what time frame charts do I want to work from, and how much time to I want to spend on trading. This was the thing that made me the most confused because I wanted to trade and make pips using other people strategies but those suggested strategies would not let me trade during the times I wanted to trade.
So this can conflict very easily and so on.
Being confused is easy in trading and confirming and re-confirming your decisions on trading mantra is hard.
Entry strategy, Exit strategy, Depending on your strategy you might need a clear risk vs reward rules for yourself.

Use the info here to develop you own strategy and test it on the demo and make it yours, that fits your life etc.
Thats all I can say really.

Happy trading.

Any advices on Forex Brokers?

I am still on the lookout for reliable forex brokers out there. Can someone who has years of experiences in the forex market dish out to us newbies on which Forex Brokers are decent enough to not let you run dry and withdraw your winnings?

I have gone through FPA's own Forex Brokers Reviews, and I am appalled by many of the scammer brokers out there and horrified at the sad cases experienced by so many clients out there.

Can anyone here mentioned a few Forex Brokers who are more or less decent and more or less honest in their business with their clients?:unhappy:

Thank you.

Back