ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Big question

I don't know where to post this question but I need the Original Commitment from Felix to join the "Club'
I saved all emails but some of the are no longer there and chapter 9 is short and doesn't show his commitment with the picture .
Expires on 8-10
I really appreciate your help

DARIO

HELP please

I don't know where to post this question but I need the Original Commitment from Felix to join the "Club'
I saved all emails but some of the are no longer there and chapter 9 is short and doesn't show his commitment with the picture .
Expires on 8-10
I really appreciate your help

vidaldm@gmail.com

Joined today but FPA has been my no1 trading resource from day one. Always follow the news signals and this the best site for unbiased reviews. Can anyone tell me how I make the transition from recruit to private?

Thanks

I joined On September 2010

Hi everyone.

Or better still SALUTE TO THE SERGEANTS, GENERALS AND ALL MEMBERS

I joined on the date above.

I have been into forex for only a year.

At this poin I will be listening to everybody's opinion and comment

forexclues@gmail.com

Thanks.

BYE SIRS

Better to be in than out

:err:
This is my rifle (the chart), this is my gun (deal ticket);
This is for fighting, this is for fun!

Teach me! I want to learn, I want protection, I want to protect, and I hate rip off ass brokers!

What are my orders, Sir?

hello, everyone

i join FPA to learn your skill, and advance my skills.
and to report fact of scam,and share my knowledge.

thanks

Pip Logger.

Hi all;
I'm new here and to forex; actually, I've been sick for some time and am just getting back in to trading. Need all the help I can get - not even sure how to post properly.

Thanks for the opportunity.:D;)

"Pip Logger"
Doug Blacklock

Last edited:
I'm new to this. Have limited experience with Stocks but nothing on Forex. Spending hours on the internet finding out what I can. There is a lot to get through, lots of negatives on which companies to use and info to trust. Glad I found this website. Checking through all threads but if any nuggets for me please let me know. All help hugely appreciated. cheers.

Back