ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Trading Silver

Hi,

I am a silverbacked male:) Join the forexpeacearmy because of the resolution process. I am trading with ACM forex.

Making my way back

Hi All, I have been gone from learning about Forex since August 2007, as my life took a different direction. At that time I was used to ForexBastards.com. When I entered that link today, I was redirected to this forum, so I assume that this is still under the direction of Felix Homogratus.

I see it's still about trading on the news, which I learned was one big important place to keep focused on back then. I'm having to play "do over" as I've been out of touch with all this for over 3 years.

As for my user name, who knows what "Elohim" means? ;)

-KidofElohim

"He who fails to plan is planning to fail" - Winston Churchill

Hello all.

New to the forum but not to the industry.

Keep my on my toes and I promise not to hide behind BS and hype.

PS: I've never been accused of using one word when 10 will do, so if I do get a bit long-winded from time to time - apologies in advance.

Greetings..

Hi all FX people. I'm Brett from London UK. I traded FX and CFDs in 2008..and went through the Mill (maybe like a few other people)..but now i'm back...and i'm gonna do it properly this time.

Hi all

Hi all,

I've been a member of the FPA for a long time, I joined with Felix back when it was called forex bastards and I remember when they created the SNW, good times.

I've been mostly reading the scam finding cases, but I feel I should participate in the war against scammers by giving some advice etc.

I've been trading for over 5 years so I can say I know a little bit about forex :) I have been profitable since about 2006-2007, and these days I have a forex blog where amongst many things I write about how to avoid scam.

I hope I can give back to the FPA community as I have benefited myself from many of the free services as well as many paid ones(Forex Diamonds, SNW, Rob Grespi's room at one point, the yacht seminar)

Hi All, I have been gone from learning about Forex since August 2007, as my life took a different direction. At that time I was used to ForexBastards.com. When I entered that link today, I was redirected to this forum, so I assume that this is still under the direction of Felix Homogratus.

I see it's still about trading on the news, which I learned was one big important place to keep focused on back then. I'm having to play "do over" as I've been out of touch with all this for over 3 years.

As for my user name, who knows what "Elohim" means? ;)

-KidofElohim

"He who fails to plan is planning to fail" - Winston Churchill

Hi KidofElohim,

It's not really about the news anymore, not in the same way as it used to be. Back in the day we used to "rape" the brokers out of their money. I remember brokers threatening to kill Felix because he was guiding a group of people to trade around the news and no broker out there liked it.

These days trading the news is almost dead, you might still get a fill, but it's rare, most brokers have come up with great ways to scare off news traders. I know FXCM always gives off quotes, other brokers have similar techniques of doing it. Some bucket shops will delete profits when they catch you.

If you have any questions ask away :)

Re: Atten-hun!!

Hi Chitak,

Great you now realise the need to fully participate in the struggle. You seem to have wasted precious time. This forum is indeed paramount for all men in arms. If you have stock of ideas, let's have it for the betterment of all.

Broker

Hi,

I'm new to Forex and trying to find an honest and dependable Broker/Firm.

Can any of you sucessful traders give me a recomendation?

Thanks?

Newbee

Greetings

Ladies and Gents,

You'll notice I joined way back when Felix was still at the helm, but as I have made a couple of posts today, I thought it only polite for me to introduce myself properly as i've been a ghost since my registration.

In fact thinking back to when I originally joined (I think it was forexbastards.com), it was when I was originally trying to find a way into trading forex for a living. Well, I'm not doing it for a living just yet, but am thankfully well on my way......

......my experience is as a spreadbettor, then I went to war, then I moved into the financial advice arena offshore, then onshore in the UK, then finally arrived at London Global Investments where I am in their Academy and I also try and help develop their trading floor with experienced traders who are fed up of paying City prices for renting a desk.....oh and would like some company capital to trade with as well.

Technically, we're just outside the City of London, but if you cross the road you can pay an extra £900 a month for a desk if you'd like!

So that's me............

All the best............Mike

Hey,

I joined here a couple of weeks ago.

I live in Florida and majored in economics. I have studied Forex for a couple years now, and finally have enough income to actually try it.

I have read through all of the training on this site and I would like to thank all of the contributors, you guys have been infinitely helpful.

Thank you.

Back