ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

imran Recrute reporting sir,

The question why i joined FPA was my need which force me to join your force, I have asked for the withdrawal of my account. which the company is not paying and constantly saying that its still under process for the last 1 months. so i came here to get some help from that noble force which have a primary object is to fight back against Injustic,.
I need ur full support

Hello to fellow new recruits

I have been aware of this site for a few months and have finally joined. I'm a former COO of a Futures Commission Merchant with a series 3 license and have been involved in Forex trading and education for about 5 years now. Remember this, the Commoditiy Futures Modernization Act of 2000 (implemented in 2002) first opened the door for desktop spot currency trading in the US so don't feel that you are late to the game if you have just recently been introduced to Forex. You are right on time. Plenty of "pros" out there will tell you they have been in the forex business for 10-15 years. Laugh that noise off. There is, however much to learn as a beginner and before you think about putting your money on the line trading this market, make sure you have developed some consistency in successful trading in a demo environment. Does successful demo trading guarantee that you will be able to handle the emotions of the real capital live market reality of trading, NO. But it will confirm this, if you can't make money demo trading then it's a sure bet that you will lose your shirt live trading. Practice, learn, learn some more, practice a lot more and get professional guidance. Then you will have a fighting chance. Invest in yourself.

Hello

I joined FPA to learn all about forex and to help whenever and whom ever I can to assist fellow soliders. I think it is high time, we put a stop to all of the scammers out there. It really is out of control, for sure ! I hope to contribute in a very meaningful way helping others in the future !

Sheryl Anne:)

Glad I found this site

I have been trading for a couple of years now but still need all the help I can get. Thanks for all the great info.

Re: Introduction Of Self

Hello Recruits,

I am from Abuja - Nigeria, West Africa.

I joined this noble eviable forexpeace army to help in the struggle to defend the defendless forex traders who seems to be at the mercy of fraudulent brokers.

Came to forex peace army because of the concise efforts I've heard and seen you people exhibit against scammers/fraudulent forex brokers.

My goals is to ensure that in collaboration with dear colleagues, we will ensure a resounding environment good enough for traders and enhance the struggle by men and colleagues.

I am from Nigeria, new to fx market. I have little knowledge of live trading bcos I have been in the battle field of demo for some time now. I have sustained some injuries down there and also capture some market soilders(pips). I want to improve on my technics base, capture more pips, be financial free so I can give back to the society of which I am part of.

Fpa Membership

Hello,my name is Clement,a Nigerian and my broker is liteFOREX

I joined FPA because i want share my trading experience with other traders,to boost my trading skills and also,if possible,participate in forcing scammers out of business.

Using this opportunity to thank FPA for the wonderful job you guys are doing and hope every trader will became a member so that the fight will be total very successful.

CLEMENT

Back