ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

recruit manu at your service!

I've known FPA for a few months now but have never thought about registering. Well, problem solved. I'm from Germany and haven't traded anything yet. Still on my way of education.

Have to go now, read through the forums... :confused:

Welcome

Dear Manufactured,we are delighted to have u has one of us.FPA is a great place and we need people like u come on board in the fight against dishonest people spread all over the universe so that trading can be safe for us all.

I congratulate u on ur decision and please tell others around u about the FPA.

Where are you from, what brings you to Forex, and what are your goals?

Good Evening everyone.

I have been on and off lurking for a long while. Several years to say the least. Finally got off my @$$ and joined. Figured I would finally take an active part in this great community.

I am hoping to fill in my financial gaps with trading forex. Would like to get my stash back to being rosy and vested again.

Hooah!

Good evening everyone. I'm obviously a newbie to forex, but the thing that drew me to it was the challenge it presents. In the short term, I want to learn more about forex, how to trade smartly and not get in over my head. For the long term, financial independence. No more alarm clock, no more boss, no more being told when I can take a vacation and almost get screwed out of it. Looks like I've found the right place!

Hello! I've been trading Forex for a while, but it wasn't until I got oriented by reading material here that I found my true calling. Like the US Army ad about "Be all that you can be..." Turns out, what I wanted to be was a forex scalper! :)

MM

thanks for this great site

Im fairly new to forex,I started dealing in demo accounts 3 months now..wow..i love this forex..Of course ive been reading up alot for education,,so far ive opened several demo accounts and have made money..some ex. 500 start finished 6500$ 32 days,,did that several times..5000$ start today its at 19ooo$ in 49 days..not bad,,started eurusd ..but have discoved 10 pairs i work with a signal software i discoverd...im still on demos..but want to go live very soon...IM wondering how different is it live..do the meta trader 4 platfom act the same and do brokers really cheat you like some say..help thanks.. chow MAGO

I used to trade shares in the "two week accounts" of old before they changed the rules. The comissions, taxes and spreads made it difficult to make any money like that, and of course there was no leverage. I got interested in forex only recently after clicking a link on my google homepage currency converter. Forex looks a lot more appealing than share dealing ever did. I've been running many demo accounts for a while now and think I may try ActiveTrades as a live broker with a small amount of test cash. I'm in the UK and I like the fact I can get free BACS transfers for account funding and withdrawal. They don't seem too bad in the broker review here at FPA.

IM wondering how different is it live..do the meta trader 4 platfom act the same and do brokers really cheat you like some say..help thanks.. chow MAGO

This, I think, is the question that haunts all us newbies the most. We hear so many horror stories and nobody wants to lose their money to fraud or underhanded methods. I am going to risk the minimum to start with and see how live trading goes. For that very reason I won't be opening an account with a broker who requires thousands in initial deposit. I am looking forward to experiencng live trading but at the back of mind will always be these worrisome tales of broker misdeeds.

I like the fact that we're not competing against each other in the forex market and can therefore have a non-competitive, friendly community who help each other.

Good trading to all.

Hello all,
Another newbie here, I'm from The Bahamas. Been lurkin around here now for sometime and learnt quite alot.

I studied a very subjective forex trading system sometime back that cost me good $$ and was never successful at it - it shattered my confidence and I gave up on forex.

Thanks to FPA I got my confidence back and now I'm about to jump back in. I can do this. Failure is no more an option for me.

You think I'ld learn?

I am not a gambler. I had airline Captain that I was 1st Officer with that liked to play the pass/don't pass line, chasing his bets. I said tell me your strategy and I'll tell you how much money you will lose. I wrote programs and 1st found out the random variable number on the computer was the same and had to be randomized. Anyway, it was a treasure hunt. I found 3 systems that would pay 2%, and that is all Vegas bases things on.
Long story short, I was intrigued by the TV Ad's for the 4X Trader and checked them out.
They were a scam and that brought me here.
I’ve been a closet member for over two years under various names.
It’s time to come out of the closet and be active.
I need to take my real name off and go back to Anvil40 though.

been reading threads for sometime now before deciding to register. I am just like everybody else, a newbie. but i do want to learn lots from traders around here. Glad to be here:)

Back