ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hi,

I've signed up to help sir! yes sir that's me sir! private help sir!

You guys are doing a sterling job of providing a safe haven for the weak and wounded, and I would like to help you and the good people of the FPA in that endeavour.

Plus I get a bit bored sitting here looking at a little candle go up, go down, go up, go down.....

at your service SIR!

Hi All,
Iam new to the fight.Not sure where my 1st shirt is.
Reading all I can about FOREX,so I can get in and make a better way of life for my family.
So much to learn!

meeting other people who trade Forex!

I'm trading in a demo still, I am a female trader, I'm 23 and just moved back to Michigan from California to spend time with my family members who are getting old :( I friend introduced me to trading forex about a month back, and if it's a good as everyone makes it sound, I'll be entering an account using an EA in the next month. There's a company I've been introduced to (i'm not sure i can mention their name), and they are the first EA on the market to use Fibonacci. Their return on their managed account is up almost 90% since april! Pretty cool!
I'm sure I won't put a whole lot in to begin with, probably a few hundred dollars, I don't have a whole lot to risk!

so i drove up to the Moneyshow in Toronto, CA with a few of the traders who created that EA...:D it wasn't too bad... but it really wasn't all that great. the only booth that even pertained to forex trading was MIG out of Switzerland. Everybody else was selling crap... and mostly Canadian crap so it didn't really pertain to me. But- it was cool to be in a place where people around me actually knew what trading forex was! Even one of our taxi drivers has an account! So funny!:D

New Guy eager to learn FX trading.

Hi Everyone,
I am Sandeep, living in Sydney (Australia).
New to forex trading. Don't know where to start and what to read how to proceed.
Looking for support and guidance.
Thankyou all
sandeep.:)

testing

It's a pleasure in being involved with FPA & hopefully
can make my trading even better & more disciplined
through time.

Mark :)

Last edited:
It's a pleasure in being involved with FPA & hopefully
can make my trading even better & more disciplined
through time.

Mark :)
hello....... der...... can someone giv me gist abt this whole lot! am kenny from somewhere in the Hotter part of the earth. "Afrika". Nigeria. i stumbled into this business quite some couple of weeks ago. and am finding it rather quite interesting to hang on. forex trading in gaining grounds in this part of the clime, ad i feel like hanging around poeple who know thier onoin in this profession to help me cope.

Hi Everyone,
I'm Abu from Malaysia I m relatively new in FX field and hope to make some friends and gain some knowledge. Hoping u guys can provide guidance and support. thank you.

Hey

I've come on here in search of justice,and hopefully to help others in return,I don't like being taken advanhttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/smilies/mad.giftage of,equals to,I wanna kick some ass........:mad:

New and want to improve but first, how do you make

MONEY? on this forex thing? Help me, if I buy into USD/JPY at 133.25 and it goes to USD/JPN 134.25 I'm investing (betting) $5000, how much return will I get? (What is the value of a "pip"?) on the other hand, if it ended at USD/JPY 132.75 What then, would I have lost? I read a lot on what is said here, but to date have not seen anything about ROI, did I miss an important chapter, just read mostly about good guys/bad guys...Thank you for providing this wonderful opportunity to learn and observe, your research and knowledge is welcomed, your desire to share is even greater, thanks to all! a learning recruit!

Oh, yeah, I live in wonderful Thailand, an expat from USA, so happy to be here, life is grand, people are even better! To OLD to tell about, no, I don't have a 20 year old girlfriend, just a lovely 48 year old Thai wife, (does this qualify me as being human?):)

Forum Newbie

Howdy. Wow! This whole "forum" thing is a little like spinning in circles in a room with a strobe light flashing while running on a treadmill. My head is spinning. I'm not even sure who will read this or how it actually works, but I'll give it a shot. I guess this is how 52 year olds are initiated into the Forex Forum community.
I'm married, six kids, 5 grandkids, and I've been trading for just over a year. Demo account and small live account. So far, doing pretty well, but I'm always looking for good advice, alert/signal sources, EA advice, broker reviews, etc. I guess I've come to the right place, yes?

Back