ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

General Napoleon,
Sir, private jsamdirect reporting for duty.

I am here to learn what I can to assure I become a successful forex trader and the help avoid the scammers out there. My goals are clear, become filthy rich! Of course this goal will take time and a well planned strategy.

Thank you for putting together such great fx resources!

---
jsamdirect

:)

Want to learn more!

I joined so I can learn how to better trade the market and try and make some money.

hopeman the great forex army

my names are hope samuel unang from nigeria africa, i was brought up to become an army in forex but with my strong bulletwhich is the forex peace amry,:unhappy: i can fight again the militant in niger delta nigeria but i also believe that with forex peacearmy i will be successfull in killing all the losses in forex aaaaahhhhh ... be happy it is good:confused: u can contact me through 2347030083555

hello there!

I just found this site and i wanted to explore what this site got.. I've been wandering to forex for quite sometime now and forums are one of my stand by area where i could learn a lot more.. So good luck to everyone of us here! :)

Thanks for having me aboard!

My name is Steve. I have been following Felix and the crew for a few months. I actually stumbled upon the website while looking at babypips.com. It was a blessing is disguise. I've known for several years that the Forex market was the place to be, however I had no good mentoring or support system and lost the little money I had right from the start. In addition, I bought a $5,000 program "Forex made easy" what a mistake. So it's taken me several years to get the nerve to get back in the game. It's had it's ups and downs but the important thing is that with Felix and the peace army, I have learned so much in such a short time. I'm ahead on my trades for the first time ever, I'm not just trading signals, but also technicals on my own with success. I just hope that this group stays around so we can ALL get rich and not just a few, as is the case with most other networks. It's time for me to break the cycle of poverty in my family and use my knowledge and resources to help others. Here's to our success.

Mr. Mack

new

Hi my name is joe, and am here to learn how to make a living on forex trading, i still have a long ways to go, I want to learn how to news trade and as much training as i can get:D

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. I am a newbie therefore; I have a long ways to go. I hope I can learn a lot from all of you. I appreciate the opportunity to join to learn and to grow with the club.

Many thanks

Oanh Pham

I've been trading for almost 2 years and just stumbled on this site. It looked interesting so I enlisted. You can never learn too much. I started with 4XMade EZ. Learned alot and made profits but not enough to cover the way too expensive ($2995.00 plus sales tax) software and $95 monthly data feed, so I dropped it. Best month, +107% (yea), worst, -54% (ouch). Much more consistent now, but still have losing trades like everyone.

Here to fight the scammers

The biggest risk is always the "broker" - I'm joining help to bring that down, and off-course benefint from the out come. Happy to be here, Great service!!:)

Back