ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

New Recruit Necklen

Sir,

I am recruit Necklen and...

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We
are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Happy to be apart of your troop!!

I Will Trade like a sniper...wait for it.

Besides nobody else would take me except for this man's army.......

Thanks,
Mike Necklen
:wacko:

I've been trading forex for about a year and a half, and have been following felix from the wings for about a year. Just thought I would see what the FPA was all about and maybe exchange some trading ideas every once in a while.:)

Ready for the action

Hi everyone,

I am new to forex trading. I am looking forward to learning from you all.

I am ready for the duty:)

New Recruit

Hi All
Just joined to see how to trade news stories for long term profit. Interested to see how it all works rather than the big fuss made over NFP!
:eek:oh:

Hello .... :)

I joined this forex peace army to know more about this forex trading and of course make some money from it :). May all of us get success in the trading! Peace :)

Report from a new member

Hi, I am very glad to be here among all the traders, and learn something from them and sharing my experiences with them.

New Recruit Reporting For Duty and Assignment

Hi Everybody, I am a complete newbie to the fx world and am fairly clueless about it.I came across fpa site recently and as it looked like one of the Safer sites i joined and from what i have seen so far it appears i made a good decision.Hope i learn and acquire the needed survival techniques.thks

information

i want to move away from poverty that is reason for trading the forex. iam glad that was admitted.

Nice to meet you

Hello everyone,

I am glad to becoma a part of the Forex Peace Army. I am not a newbe, b ut not exactly an expert either. Have been trading with Felix for sometime now, and really enjoy it.

Thank you very much for all you're doing.

See you around,

Ina

Back