• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
Too good to be true

I have reveived a number of emails from various affiliates flogging this system, the promo video is slick and promises the world. There are 2 Metatrader statements shown on the promo, each evidencing huge gains from very humble beginnings. I wonder if these statements could be falsified, they look pretty genuine. I did find a glaring anomoly in the 2nd statement and have asked support to explain it. If they cannot explain it, I will have grave doubts about how genuine this all is. I wonder if they would bother to respond, I guess millions of people would have received the email and would be signing up at $37 per month with stars in their eyes. What the heck, for that price I too signed up. Will update as time goes by.

Hey Calp,
Yeah, I don't think I can go past it for that price as well...
Check back and let me know how yours is going ok. I'll do the same.

I have to admit, I feel safer in the hands of a subscription service as opposed to a $97 outright hit. They rely on it doing well to fund them...

Carl

Hey Calp,
Yeah, I don't think I can go past it for that price as well...
Check back and let me know how yours is going ok. I'll do the same.

I have to admit, I feel safer in the hands of a subscription service as opposed to a $97 outright hit. They rely on it doing well to fund them...

Carl

Carl, have you installed the EA. There are 2 pending trades at the moment that don't appear on my platform, I keep getting this error
"Error downloading trade list (sl:0)"
Have you had this issue? Anyway, early days.....let see how it goes. I am waiting for support to repond to my query re the anomaly on the beta tester's MT4 statement - serious matter this.

Explain this....Error on statement in promotion.

For those contemplating subscribing to this, you may want to read on and judge for yourself if you should be a little bit sceptical about the claims made.

Firstly, have a close look at a single entry dated 10th June (sell 1.84 gbpusd 1.62470) on the 2nd MT4 statement shown on the promo (Auto FX Millionaire), this is the one where the Canadian Mark Ingram trades the system and makes $200k odd with $500 in 4 months.
The trade closes on 11th July at 1.6197 for a 50 pip profit (a month later which is very unnusual as all the other trades mostly closed within a day). This trade had a 50 pip SL and should have been a loss as the market went against the trade by around 190 pips on the 13th of June. On the 11th of July the market was nowhere near the TP level, in fact it was 150 to 290 pips below the TP set for this short trade and should have taken a much bigger profit than 50 pips on the day.
This rogue item on the statement leads me to believe that there has been some manipulation on the statement and the error has not been picked up and cleaned out. I contacted Alpari UK, the broker shown on the verification and this is what they said:

Dear Sir
Thank you for your email.
As you quite rightly suspect, this is cobblers.
If he was short £/$ he would have made much more than that.
Not too bright is he ?
We get a lot of this – usually they want to sell their squillion dollar system for 50 bucks…….

Kind regards

Paul C.
Team Leader, Client Services
Email: support@alpari.co.uk
Web: Forex Broker - UK FX Trading | Alpari (UK)
Alpari (UK) Ltd
5th Floor
201 Bishopsgate
EC2M 3AB

Now then, if Alpari confirms that this is "cobblers", in other words a fictitious trade, then doubts must be raised about the authenticity of the rest of the superb results shown on both statements, the number of winning trades is astounding - too good to be true. But then again, I could be wrong.

I'd dearly like to believe that Matthew Burton is a genius and can make me a millionaire, this is a sure easy method to make it big in FX doing it on Autopilot. And so cheap at $37 per month. Don't we all? As I write I am eagerly awaiting the first 2 trades to be triggered on my Demo platform, to win 40 pips risking almost 500 pips for each trade. Hey, that's what it says on the "Master Trades" section on my membership page.

I have expressed my concerns about this error to their support and have not received any response so far. Perhaps there is a very good explanation to it, perhaps not. This is just only one discrepancy I have been able to detect, however it only takes one card to bring down the entire house of cards. I'll wait and see and post the response from support when I get it. Hope it dispels my doubts and I can carry on in hope.

For those contemplating subscribing to this, you may want to read on and judge for yourself if you should be a little bit sceptical about the claims made.

Firstly, have a close look at a single entry dated 10th June (sell 1.84 gbpusd 1.62470) on the 2nd MT4 statement shown on the promo (Auto FX Millionaire), this is the one where the Canadian Mark Ingram trades the system and makes $200k odd with $500 in 4 months.
The trade closes on 11th July at 1.6197 for a 50 pip profit (a month later which is very unnusual as all the other trades mostly closed within a day). This trade had a 50 pip SL and should have been a loss as the market went against the trade by around 190 pips on the 13th of June. On the 11th of July the market was nowhere near the TP level, in fact it was 150 to 290 pips below the TP set for this short trade and should have taken a much bigger profit than 50 pips on the day.
This rogue item on the statement leads me to believe that there has been some manipulation on the statement and the error has not been picked up and cleaned out. I contacted Alpari UK, the broker shown on the verification and this is what they said:

Dear Sir
Thank you for your email.
As you quite rightly suspect, this is cobblers.
If he was short £/$ he would have made much more than that.
Not too bright is he ?
We get a lot of this – usually they want to sell their squillion dollar system for 50 bucks…….

Kind regards

Paul C.
Team Leader, Client Services
Email: support@alpari.co.uk
Web: Forex Broker - UK FX Trading | Alpari (UK)
Alpari (UK) Ltd
5th Floor
201 Bishopsgate
EC2M 3AB

Now then, if Alpari confirms that this is "cobblers", in other words a fictitious trade, then doubts must be raised about the authenticity of the rest of the superb results shown on both statements, the number of winning trades is astounding - too good to be true. But then again, I could be wrong.

I'd dearly like to believe that Matthew Burton is a genius and can make me a millionaire, this is a sure easy method to make it big in FX doing it on Autopilot. And so cheap at $37 per month. Don't we all? As I write I am eagerly awaiting the first 2 trades to be triggered on my Demo platform, to win 40 pips risking almost 500 pips for each trade. Hey, that's what it says on the "Master Trades" section on my membership page.

I have expressed my concerns about this error to their support and have not received any response so far. Perhaps there is a very good explanation to it, perhaps not. This is just only one discrepancy I have been able to detect, however it only takes one card to bring down the entire house of cards. I'll wait and see and post the response from support when I get it. Hope it dispels my doubts and I can carry on in hope.

Calp, I found a few errors too, notably an error in one of the latest trades in the statement you mention: a trade that went wrong was "closed" at 23.58 at a price which was about 100 pips away from the actual price at that time and date. Even so, I'm giving it a run (today Aug 22 it placed two sell limits which were not triggered with a 40-pip profit and a SL of about 460 pips. Obviously on live accts this has to be monitored. Anyway let's see how it goes this week. BTW, does anybody get an error message on the chart saying "The EA failed to download the Trade list (#)"? I'll report on developments.

I have reveived a number of emails from various affiliates flogging this system, the promo video is slick and promises the world. There are 2 Metatrader statements shown on the promo, each evidencing huge gains from very humble beginnings. I wonder if these statements could be falsified, they look pretty genuine. I did find a glaring anomoly in the 2nd statement and have asked support to explain it. If they cannot explain it, I will have grave doubts about how genuine this all is. I wonder if they would bother to respond, I guess millions of people would have received the email and would be signing up at $37 per month with stars in their eyes. What the heck, for that price I too signed up. Will update as time goes by.

I don't think it's $37/m but it seems to me that it's $37 a week. I clicked to close the page and they offered a 3 day trial, which I didn't signed up for, but on the terms on the purchase page, you can hover your mouse over the Recurring Payment Terms and the terms say it's $37/w.

Another thing to note is that the website says "Verified Independent Proof" but it doesn't say who is verifying and it doesn't give us the link to actually go to that site and see details. To me that's bogus. If the product is verified by third party, we should be able to go to that third party website and confirm with them.

Conclusion I'm not too sure about this. So if someone tries it out and have great results then I'll try it. So my slogan stays, "Every robot is unprofitable until proven differently." :p

Calp, I found a few errors too, notably an error in one of the latest trades in the statement you mention: a trade that went wrong was "closed" at 23.58 at a price which was about 100 pips away from the actual price at that time and date. Even so, I'm giving it a run (today Aug 22 it placed two sell limits which were not triggered with a 40-pip profit and a SL of about 460 pips. Obviously on live accts this has to be monitored. Anyway let's see how it goes this week. BTW, does anybody get an error message on the chart saying "The EA failed to download the Trade list (#)"? I'll report on developments.

OK, so the plot thickens, wonder how many more of these slip ups will get uncovered as time goes by. Rogers29, I too had the same error but it seems to be irrelevant as on my platform the pending trades have triggered, albeit more upto date ones on GBP/USD only. One buy @ 1.6436 and one sell @1.6469. Lets see how this one goes as the sell order is now just 5 pips from being triggered. BTW, I am pretty sure it is a monthly fee of $37, the weekly business is an error when you try to go for the 3 day free offer.

No answer to questions

I am very suspicious of new offers regarding robots. Almost all robot offers state in the body of the originating e-mail that the robot is FREE. And, Autofxmillionaire is no exception. Of course, there is nothing free about these offers. Usually, what they mean is a money back guarantee. And, we all know what that means! I have never received my money back from any purchase that I have made for a robot, (six in all), in less than three weeks. For two of these "free programs", I am still waiting for the return! In one case, where I did eventually get my money back, I paid $135 in overdraft fees to get back $97, just because the return took so long!

The other issue is "upsells". In almost every case, there is an upsell that "you must purchase immediately". To me this is almost tantamount to fraud.

I believe, that this type of advertising and selling should be boycotted by all FPA members, especially the "free" offers, since there is nothing free about this, except a lot of free heartache!

Now, as far as Autofxmillionaire is concerned. I asked five days ago: 1) What is the final price after the trial, with everything included. 2) What is "free", and 3) are there upsells? So far no answer, and I am not holding my breathe!

Last edited:
Another thing to note is that the website says "Verified Independent Proof" but it doesn't say who is verifying and it doesn't give us the link to actually go to that site and see details. To me that's bogus. If the product is verified by third party, we should be able to go to that third party website and confirm with them.

:p

I think we all know to accept theses statements with a grain of salt. Here is a website that says it all:
What Constitutes Live Proof | Forex Robot Scams

Back