• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
Bryant, your post has instilled a hell of a lot of comfort for many a trader trying this out. Thanks.

Me too

I do have a loss in gbp/jpy with a loss of -37.8Pips,and master trades show 7 pips profit .

USD/CAD has 2 losing trade 49 and 51 pips each , GBP/USD has 2 losers onew ith 6.8 and other with 29.8PIPS .

Bad thing is ,I missed the last 3 signals , Master trade shows 77 and mine is 74 ,i missed 2 eur/usd and 1 gbp/usd trades.

Any one else missed the signal because today I could see some errors popping up subscription validity in the blue box and unable to download the trade list .

Attachments

• autofx.png
    autofx.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 32
I do have a loss in gbp/jpy with a loss of -37.8Pips,and master trades show 7 pips profit .

USD/CAD has 2 losing trade 49 and 51 pips each , GBP/USD has 2 losers onew ith 6.8 and other with 29.8PIPS .

Bad thing is ,I missed the last 3 signals , Master trade shows 77 and mine is 74 ,i missed 2 eur/usd and 1 gbp/usd trades.

Any one else missed the signal because today I could see some errors popping up subscription validity in the blue box and unable to download the trade list .

Kiran,consider yourself lucky to have a loss of 37.8 pips on the GY trade, I had 72 pips loss. The CAD trades were losers too, about the correct pips as well. It appears from comments on other forums that there was a breakdown in the Master server and as a result signals did not get through to customers causing mayhem last night.

My EA is working OK no errors. Check this site, it shows a demo on the EA taken from the very start:
AutoFXMillionaire 001 Performance Test
It too had a big loss on the GY last night.

Hi Calp

Hi Calp

Yes ,I am lucky enough to get a smaller loss, They are trading very well ,I hope let them fix this small errors soon ,as they start a new service ,you can expect this kind of delays ,else Matthew need to do his trades in Mirror trader ,since the system is a bit expensive ,it will not be easy for everyone to afford .

Calp one personal question,how do you order the second license ,Did you get in the same email address ,or did you give a different email address .I want to get one more , as I need to shift my other account (FXCM) to MT4 from mirror trader(tradency) .

Thanks
Kiran

Hi Calp

Yes ,I am lucky enough to get a smaller loss, They are trading very well ,I hope let them fix this small errors soon ,as they start a new service ,you can expect this kind of delays ,else Matthew need to do his trades in Mirror trader ,since the system is a bit expensive ,it will not be easy for everyone to afford .

Calp one personal question,how do you order the second license ,Did you get in the same email address ,or did you give a different email address .I want to get one more , as I need to shift my other account (FXCM) to MT4 from mirror trader(tradency) .

Thanks
Kiran

You MUST give a different email address, otherwise the system will not issue a 2nd licence.

Hello. my account almost hill. I started with $ 250.
I sent many emails to Matthew imformando of error, we will send my vps access to even look at him, but he always answered with other questions.
Never open operations since yesterday.
Before yesterday began to open and was a mess.
It is open twice, thus doubling.
Some people lost 73 pips. I lost 146 pips in operation since it is doubled. And some operations have now been three times abrierto. So my account is $ 100. It has lost $ 150 in a day.
Right now I have 6 open trades, all in a loss of $ 10 each.

Hello. my account almost hill. I started with $ 250.
I sent many emails to Matthew imformando of error, we will send my vps access to even look at him, but he always answered with other questions.
Never open operations since yesterday.
Before yesterday began to open and was a mess.
It is open twice, thus doubling.
Some people lost 73 pips. I lost 146 pips in operation since it is doubled. And some operations have now been three times abrierto. So my account is $ 100. It has lost $ 150 in a day.
Right now I have 6 open trades, all in a loss of $ 10 each.

Hello

Check in your VPS ,that you have two instances of meta trader opened ,go to task manager ,and see terminal32.exe process ,if there are two ,cancel both and open a new one .All the trades will be doubled ,if there are two ins
tances opened.

Sorry to see your losses .

Regards
Kiran

Does anyone think the EU has any chance of going up anytime soon? Because AutoFX does, and every other EA I'm running does, thus I'm ridiculously heavily weighted on the upside and it seems to be in a fairly solid downhill run... :-(
Fundamental analysists please reply :)

Does anyone think the EU has any chance of going up anytime soon? Because AutoFX does, and every other EA I'm running does, thus I'm ridiculously heavily weighted on the upside and it seems to be in a fairly solid downhill run... :-(
Fundamental analysists please reply :)

EU is in fact moving up as we speak, in my opinion if the US stock market has a good day, of if the DOW futures start to point upwards, then money moves out of the USD (A safe currency) and into stock. This in turn should push our EU trade up as USD gets sold and put into stocks, which is the right direction for us. But then again, anything can happen.........

Back