• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AVATRADE / AVAPARTNER SCAM $160,000 from affiliate

I am having an issue with a company

Adamsmith97

Recruit
Hello.

My friends works as an Affiliate for Avatrade, He also has employees. Avatrade haven't paid him. They actually sent him proof close to the 15th of when he was meant to be paid showing proof that £91,000 was sent to him. Anyway the following Monday he contacted them after payment was meant to of been sent ( THEY EVEN SENT SOME SORT OF PROOF) and they was holding his funds to review the traffic or something.

They also owe $62,000 next month also.

I've spoke to a few other broker affiliates and they are saying this is how they get away with scamming someone.

My friend is really depressed hence its me that is writing this and not him. He is in a bad way which is why I'm trying my best to help him. He has been in bed for a week now not eating. He was meant to finish of paying for a family home last week but he hasn't paid for it yet due to not getting paid for his work.

Because he was meant to move out he put a notice on his current private rented house and he has to move out tomorrow. so he is going to be homeless. also if he doesn't get his funds before tuesday. he also looses his opportunity to buy his house.

He was meant to be filming for a channel 5 TV show which was going to benefit himself A LOT and also benefit avatrade as free exposure.

He is also getting harmful threats from ex employees who want their pay from him also. he has paid a few of them out of his own pockets which is why he has less than £500 in his bank account.

everytime he contacts his account manager for an updated on this review he gets..
‘It’s under review’
‘It’s out of my hands’
‘Management are dealing with it’
‘It can only be dealt with by people above me’
‘Stop bothering me I’m trying to work’
‘It’s just a waiting game’

It is very hard for my to sit back and watch Avatrade / Avapartner tear a massive hole through my friends life and family and cause him as much stress as they have. If anyone can help I'm sure my friend will happily pay you a % of what is owed.

He has written a legal letter to the CEO. He has also emailed nearly everyone in Avatrade so it gets to the correct department what they have done to my friend.

Today when asking for an update. they told him. he has made thousdans of pounds in the past from AVATRADE/ AVAPARTNTER.

Why does this matter? Just because he's been paid a lot in the past its okay not to pay him now?
He has employees to pay, so maybe ava have send him large sums in the past. Doesn't make it ENTIRE profit does it. He spends money like nobody else also as you never expect a regulated broker to him like this. he has living expenses just like everyone else.

They also said they are reviewing it because the Company are in losses of -100k. Whats that 0.01% of the company revenue? This is my friends 99.5% income. A deal is a deal. he was meant to get $500 a client for those with minimum deposit of £300 & higher spread than 40. He earned his money fair and square. no terms of breach in terms and conditions or anything.

Instead of not paying my friend, they should improve their sales and retention team if they are worried about losses. you can't just review a deal at the end and try to change it or not pay it at all after the work.

Just because you sent him money in the past which was large amounts doesn't mean you don't have to do it this month.

He contacted the account manager each day and doesn't get very far. He written a big email yesterday and may have found some managements email addresses and sent it to them also. now today the account manager finally had a very small conversation. Account manager says he should stop spamming the company.. He isn't spamming. he's looking for an update. any father would do the exact same thing if they was going to become homeless tomorrow.

The letter he has sent to the CEO gives 14 days to pay his money before it goes to a small claims court in the UK.

this company is a joke, a scam. and what they have done is seriously seriously wrong.

Please have your friend post a review and start a thread in Scam Alerts. Reviews and Scam Alerts threads should come directly from the person who has the problem.

yeah and if he does do let the broker/partner know about the thread and review for them to come and maybe explain what is happening. the amounts in question here are no joke.

Hello.

My friends works as an Affiliate for Avatrade, He also has employees. Avatrade haven't paid him. They actually sent him proof close to the 15th of when he was meant to be paid showing proof that £91,000 was sent to him. Anyway the following Monday he contacted them after payment was meant to of been sent ( THEY EVEN SENT SOME SORT OF PROOF) and they was holding his funds to review the traffic or something.

They also owe $62,000 next month also.

I've spoke to a few other broker affiliates and they are saying this is how they get away with scamming someone.

My friend is really depressed hence its me that is writing this and not him. He is in a bad way which is why I'm trying my best to help him. He has been in bed for a week now not eating. He was meant to finish of paying for a family home last week but he hasn't paid for it yet due to not getting paid for his work.

Because he was meant to move out he put a notice on his current private rented house and he has to move out tomorrow. so he is going to be homeless. also if he doesn't get his funds before tuesday. he also looses his opportunity to buy his house.

He was meant to be filming for a channel 5 TV show which was going to benefit himself A LOT and also benefit avatrade as free exposure.

He is also getting harmful threats from ex employees who want their pay from him also. he has paid a few of them out of his own pockets which is why he has less than £500 in his bank account.

everytime he contacts his account manager for an updated on this review he gets..
‘It’s under review’
‘It’s out of my hands’
‘Management are dealing with it’
‘It can only be dealt with by people above me’
‘Stop bothering me I’m trying to work’
‘It’s just a waiting game’

It is very hard for my to sit back and watch Avatrade / Avapartner tear a massive hole through my friends life and family and cause him as much stress as they have. If anyone can help I'm sure my friend will happily pay you a % of what is owed.

He has written a legal letter to the CEO. He has also emailed nearly everyone in Avatrade so it gets to the correct department what they have done to my friend.

Today when asking for an update. they told him. he has made thousdans of pounds in the past from AVATRADE/ AVAPARTNTER.

Why does this matter? Just because he's been paid a lot in the past its okay not to pay him now?
He has employees to pay, so maybe ava have send him large sums in the past. Doesn't make it ENTIRE profit does it. He spends money like nobody else also as you never expect a regulated broker to him like this. he has living expenses just like everyone else.

They also said they are reviewing it because the Company are in losses of -100k. Whats that 0.01% of the company revenue? This is my friends 99.5% income. A deal is a deal. he was meant to get $500 a client for those with minimum deposit of £300 & higher spread than 40. He earned his money fair and square. no terms of breach in terms and conditions or anything.

Instead of not paying my friend, they should improve their sales and retention team if they are worried about losses. you can't just review a deal at the end and try to change it or not pay it at all after the work.

Just because you sent him money in the past which was large amounts doesn't mean you don't have to do it this month.

He contacted the account manager each day and doesn't get very far. He written a big email yesterday and may have found some managements email addresses and sent it to them also. now today the account manager finally had a very small conversation. Account manager says he should stop spamming the company.. He isn't spamming. he's looking for an update. any father would do the exact same thing if they was going to become homeless tomorrow.

The letter he has sent to the CEO gives 14 days to pay his money before it goes to a small claims court in the UK.

this company is a joke, a scam. and what they have done is seriously seriously wrong.

please get in touch with me. I am looking for affiliates who like to talk - of course anonymous if you like my email is cbzimmermann@web.de Google who I am - I am fighting against corrupt online brokers

From my understanding, AvaTrade is unlikely to pay out as they come from the same breed as most binary options companies. They are not beyond creating fake documents (most if not all of their executives are ghosts on paper).

Only in limited cases where their operation was via a strong regulated place like ASIC did the trader/affiliate have some fighting chance.

Good example of "even the regulated will be fooled". You have to look beyond a flashy website and know the people/technology behind a brokerage.

You can still leave a review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/h/forex-reviews/539/avatrade-forex-brokers

After a week, possibly you can get an FPA Trader's Court case started.

Last edited:
Back