Best place to start?

Go throw Babypips its the best platform to learn all about forex trading and check out video of Adam Khoo for step by step lessons.

Welcome, hope you finding lots of stuff to get stuck into!

There is a wealth of knowledge in these forums

Like many others I have started with babypips.com, current school here also working absolutely and possibly but we really can make something like that in near future. Youtube here probably have some paid channels as well.

Like many others I have started with babypips.com, current school here also working absolutely and possibly but we really can make something like that in near future. Youtube here probably have some paid channels as well.

babypips.com is an amazing website to start with. it has everything you need to start with.
but in general try to trade on a demo account for at least 6 months, and just after that - go and trade on live. but start with small investment please because you will blow your account really fast or won't earn anything.

Learn the basics and learn how to trade on demo account. Even though I'm new here - I have some experience in trading.
Learn how currencies

I do not know if you have noticed it but you have already started at the best place. the beginners bootcamp is the best place to begin. You can make as many threads as you can and ask questions where you find problems like the question that you hvae asked now. You will wvwntually know where to move on form here.

As you have said it is that you have been here a while, it means that you have gone through the website from end to end. If you have not then you should get on it as soon as possible. Before you stay in a place you must learn about it first. Have a look around and know what is discussed in all the threads.

That is a bad bad idea. Do not let anyone lie to you that you should go to youtube to learn about forex. Youtube is full of liars. Never copy their strategis, Those people are just after money. there ar better sources than youtube. If you do use youtube to acquire knowledge you should use it together with other sources.

You have been here a while but you have not yet understood how to navigate around this site. What I recommend you to do is to learn as much as you can about forex. There are various sources of knowledge on forex. You just have to know where to look. Ask questions if you do not understad anything and do not copy anyone.

Back