Best Trading Time

For me when a trader mentally get relief and prepare to analyze the forex market very well, that is the best time for trading. A trader can choose good timing for him or her depending on their time zone of a country. I always prefer less volatile market to trade just because to manage my trading positions. Though I trade 24 hours in forex, because forex has the potentiality to trade 24 hours.

What is the best time to trade? London session or New York session?

For me I generally trade in New York time session. I discover this session more fluid than different sessions. Normally I take after my agendas and begin to see the graphs. In the event that I locate any set up I open the trade. On the off chance that I don't locate any set up as per my technique and trading design, I don't open any trade for that day.

I agree that time should be considered. As Trading activity is different in every country for the reason of time zones, it's better to trade while these countried are active.

I agree that time should be considered. As Trading activity is different in every country for the reason of time zones, it's better to trade while these countried are active.

Which trading session do you prefer and trade the most?

According to my experience the best trading time is

2 PM to 6 AM Eastern Time (New York), which is 7 PM to 11 AM UK time

According to my experience the best trading time is

2 PM to 6 AM Eastern Time (New York), which is 7 PM to 11 AM UK time

That's very heavy movement of the day, more like a big roller-coaster. Jokes apart, I think most successful traders follow this time but it can result in most unsuccessful traders as well. The more they win, the more others lose, it's always an army fighting each other.

That's very heavy movement of the day, more like a big roller-coaster. Jokes apart, I think most successful traders follow this time but it can result in most unsuccessful traders as well. The more they win, the more others lose, it's always an army fighting each other.

Well, there's always the Tokyo trading session too.

I feel that the US and London overlap session is the most preferable session for those are trading in cable pairs. Due to good volatility during this session one can make good number of pips by being on the right side of the forex market.

Back