Beware Michael Davids

jaymay1948

Recruit
He has taken my money and made? deposits in an mt4 account that he hasn't given me the name or account number of, or balance in 12 months. My money under his management has disappeared.

Michael Davids will not return calls, emails or texts anymore. He has been in the hospital, car wreck, in and out of comas, etc. He or whoever answers his phone will not give name of hospital, etc.

He put an ad on a forex site saying he was a professional trader and sent me screen shots of his binary accounts. I put money into his recommended broker, Base2Trade and built up my account. I got a $2,000 withdrawl over a 5 week struggle to withdraw. The account supposed grew and grew until the company closed it doors keeping all investors funds.

I really don't understand how anyone can simply deposit money into someone's account from an advertisement to do so! ...hmmmm....maybe I should try that sometime to see what happens :cool:

Invite that Michael Davids to explain his position here at the FPA failing which you should post his full name, address/contacts, etc here to warn other people....also, file a fraud report on him...hmmmm, I am not sure how to do that even though it has been posted a lot of times here at the FPA.... but I am sure some other senior FPA members who know how to do that will shortly post on this thread :D

A general financial fraud report can be filed with eConsumer.gov

Specific ones depend on the country the victim is in as well as the country the the person or company complained about is in.

Back