1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BForex.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by AsstModerator, Dec 8, 2008.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

2. Ray Pask

Ray Pask Recruit

New to trading

anyone know anything about Bforex.... hope its not a scam

3. Alexandra Vera

Alexandra Vera Recruit

I though they were honest, however, now that I have requested to close the account and withdraw my money have serious doubts. I've received irrational and with no business sense answers such as my account is inactive so I have to operate and make several transactions (they can't say how many either) before I can have my money back. They want me to take additional risks...to have my money back! it doesn't make any sense from a customer perspective.

I now feel my money is not mine anymore but theirs who decide when and how I can have my money back.

4. bforexdemo

bforexdemo Recruit

Yes Bforex Are Crooks.
    From personal experience and from one of their own sales person.
    They watch your live account at there dealing desks in Geneiva
    and then set a process in motion to make sure you have no access to your plateform. It takes weeks to withdraw any funds. I can just go on and on.
    Thats it!

5. bforex

bforex BForex Representative - There is one confirmed sca

bforex

I work for bforex and would like to welcome any of you to come and visit any of our global offices, you can see all of our locations on bforex.com.
    These reviews are not based on any sense of reality. We are a regulated broker and always put our customers first.
    If in doubt try our demo account or have a chat with one of our "forexperts".

Thanks

6. alvin050

alvin050 Private, 1st Class

Who are you regulated by? What is your registered licence number? Unfortunately your "forexperts" cant seem to answer these 2 simple questions during live chat, and never respond to questions sent by email. So can you answer them here directly for us all to know?

7. sanoj1981

sanoj1981 Recruit

Dear All ,

Bforex is a complete scam . If anybody need the proof , please send me an email to REMOVED and I will forward it to you. I have posted my feedback in many of the social blogs and daily I am getting 100's of email from the victim of Bforex Scam. They cheated me for more than 27K USD and all the account managers are Big Frauds especially. I was having more than 100K in my account and everything cleared to 0 USD and the very next day they locked my account . I can see that there is one representative in this blog and I am sure that he himself know very well about his company .Their office is in India, even though they claim to be in Cyprus. They are not a regulated broker and they are not associated with any financial association for providing trading platform .Please send me an email and I can even provide my mobile number and can share with you the way they cheat people .When I checked with the victims of the Bforex Scam , they all shared with me the same game plan they use to rob money from people. They make lot of money from cheating people . Try calling them in their support number anytime and you will end up reaching no one . They have an automated system and if you are in trouble , the call will end up no where . So my since request , do not join Bforex .

Dear Mr Bforex Representative ,

Please go to the history of my account yourself and you can see how your office had cheated me . Stop promoting your stupid and scam company and stop cheating poor people .

And thank you so much for making me a bankrupt .

Regards

Sanoj Sukumaran

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have information about a company, post it publicly so everyone can benefit.

8. praveen

praveen Recruit

Dear bforex i have opened an account in bforex after repeatedly receiving calls from your executives.. they promised me to train me trading. But after i deposited 200 usd they stopped calling me. Now when i want my money back they are asking me 100 types of proofs and documents and not returning my money..... why u people do this why u cheat people

9. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Please go here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/ and open new thread there to get more attention from the broker.

10. Stopbforex

Stopbforex Recruit

Dear All ,

Please note that Bforex is a fraud company and they are cheating 100's of people everyday . I have a registered email address and i am getting 100's of emails everyday from people who are in the verge of even committing suicide, since they lost all their hard earned money . There are even cases where they lost more than USD 90000 and he was forced by the Bforex account manager to deposit more in order to protect his capital invested .This is their fraud strategy and please note that they are cheating people by investing their money in demo trade and they use this money for the growth of the company. So please please please stay away and if you any queries please feel to contact me at stopbforex@gmail.com . I can provide you with the proof and emails i am getting against Bforex .

If there is any representative of Bforex in this Forum who normally spend time to write good reviews please note that you will not continue further with this scam any more .

Friends ... Please join hands to stop this company and if you have already deposited in Bforex , please send us an email to stopbforex@gmail.com and also file a case using the below link .

forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

FPA Forums Team Note: BForex already has a Scam label. It is not eligible for more Traders Court cases.

Instead, each person having an issue is invited to open their own thread in the Scam Alerts folder. These will soon become part of the broker report.

[​IMG]

Regards

Anti Bforex

Attached Files:

: bforex