Binary option- Recovery Room Scammer warning -

Burnt

Private, 1st Class
To those who are at a vulnerable stage and are seeking help.

Pls stay away from people who pretend to be victims themeselves and offer to guide you in recovering your lost fund by referring you to a person to upgrade your account. The scammers i was in in touched with is ellenwhale00@gmail.com, BernardWilson@traderssolutioncenter@outlook.com.

I believe these people might be scammer from the UK. It would be great if anybody living in the UK could report it to the police. Happy to provide you the scam email to give to the police and hope they get caught put in jail.

To those who are at a vulnerable stage and are seeking help.

Pls stay away from people who pretend to be victims themeselves and offer to guide you in recovering your lost fund by referring you to a person to upgrade your account. The scammers i was in in touched with is ellenwhale00@gmail.com, BernardWilson@traderssolutioncenter@outlook.com.
Hi Burnt
I was scammed by the company YesOption and in search for help I found Monica who said she got the money back from traderssolutioncenter@outlook.com I was now contacted by Bernard Wilson.
Burnt can you tell me how you where scammed by Bernard and traderssolutioncenter@outlook.com ?
It's a scary marked out there and I'm so afraid of being scammed again. Kind Regards Viggo

Hi Burnt
I was scammed by the company YesOption and in search for help I found Monica who said she got the money back from traderssolutioncenter@outlook.com I was now contacted by Bernard Wilson.
Burnt can you tell me how you where scammed by Bernard and traderssolutioncenter@outlook.com ?
It's a scary marked out there and I'm so afraid of being scammed again. Kind Regards Viggo
Hi Virgo,

Sorry to here that you had cross path with these second scammers.

Bernard ask for fee to upgrade your account to allow you to withdraw. After that he ask for more money saying the binary option company also charge a fee to give you the key..it's lies after lies to squeeze you in to giving the money. I don't know how they manage to use an email from the scam binary option that I dealt with after it closed requested I requesting payment. Maybe these scammers are people who used to work for option.fm/BDB

I can't believe these scammers are still are. I'm glad you had found my post. I hope this has saved you in time!

Back