Bitcoin (BTC) analysis thread

Bitcoin finding the gains harder each time think we are going to be in for a long ride to see it reach the highs of old.

BTC 19092020.jpg

Hi all. A couple of weeks no see from me so here I am back again.
Only a small but urgent chart will be today and in the next couple of days will be something bigger and long term.
Let`s get straight to the point with the 1H chart. After some ups, downs and some sideway move the BTC price finally break out upside from the latest symmetrical triangle. First that`s bullish and second my target price from this move is around $11350. As SL I think to use $10900 from this perspective but i`ll keep an eye at this chart and can react as fast as it needed.
Nothing much more to say at this point so i`ll see you at the beginning of the next week.

P.S. If you check the chart now you`ll see a very good confirmation of this breakout.

Thanks, have missed your analysis over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully a good week for bitcoin ahead.

Bitcoin and all cryptos seem to have taken a fall across the board again this week, breaking down from resistance rather then the bounce up

BTC 22092020_1.jpg

BTC 22092020_2.jpg

Hi all. From my last post you can see why I don`t like lower time frames and short term BTC analysis at all. It was a good setup but with BTC anything can happen literally from nowhere so that`s why i`m continuing with long term picture.
This time i`ll show you some history and the only question is “Can this history be repeated again?”. From the chart 1 you`ll see and interesting pattern which happened before the second and third ATH. It`s a descending triangle, some sideway move, then an ascending triangle and then… next ATH. It`s happened twice and both times was before the next ATH. Guess what is the chart 2 picturing…? Exactly the same story but it`s happening now. A descending triangle, some sideway move, then an ascending triangle. What`s missing…? Yep, the next ATH! I want to make only 2 clarifications:
1. It`s not 100% sure that the history will repeat but we`ve already saw it so it`s very likely.
2. The latest ascending triangle is not so clear but that`s because of the Corona drop and that drop is something really extraordinary and if the Covid crisis didn`t happened, we would have a perfect ascending triangle. That`s from a technical perspective for now. Now some side words. Like you already may be saw from my charts, i`m a BTC bull. Even a moon boy may be. But let`s be honest for a short term perspective. Exactly in a short term i`m expecting some more blood on the markets and I don`t mean only for a BTC. Like we saw from the last BTC drop, exactly simultaneously Gold, Silver and Oil also dumped. For me that`s a sign of a second Corona dump. It won`t be deadly for BTC for sure but it can hurt, so it`s good all of us to be prepared. Just have this in mind.
The second thing which blew my mind lately is unambiguously. I believe most of you know the story and idea behind the Bitcoin. Also like most of you knows that the real wealthy peoples in the world are small number and they don`t like BTC because they`ll lose their power and they`ll do what`s needed to prevent this from happening. One of these peoples are the Rothschild family. Google them if don`t know who they are. For sure they don`t like BTC but guess what… Their Rothschild Investment Corp is number 15 in the top 20 Institutional Bitcoin Investors list according to not anyone but Forbes. And if that`s not a bullish for BTC…
That’s all for now. See ya next time.

Back