Bitcoin (BTC) analysis thread

BTC26032022.jpg

Hi all.

Long time no see but there’s plenty of reasons for this. First of all there’s no major change in my TA view because I’m looking only in long term BTC perspectives. Secondly I’m really busy. But… these days I’m setting some new hardware, getting it ready for work and while I was looking at the newly added funtionality at TradingView I’ve found something really interesting which I can`t miss to share with you.

Just look at the chart below. It`s a 1D BTC chart with a perfect Elliott Wave (EW) price action. If you don’t know what Elliott Wave is you can see it here -> https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/elliott-wave-theory-principle-examples-stock-market/. In short - Bitcoin is not in a bear market, neither we saw it`s top for this cycle yet.

The future projection (the blue line) is purely indicative. It’s based on the previous EW cycle which is good starting point for the next one and may be the next ATH.

That’s it for now. Think good about it. Soon I’ll try to look more deeper into charts to see what we can find more there to see more clearly the BTC presumable future moves.

BTC25042022.jpg

Hi all.
I`m here again but this time will be a bit more different from the other ones.
I`ll be short and most of you will not like the below chart may be, but in the markets we must be always emotionless.
In short, BTC price could be at the edge of the cliff right now. When we look at the daily chart we’re seeing a very good looking ascending channel. That’s bullish right, but when we zoom out we’re seeing something a lot more different than bullish. That’s a bear flag. If you don’t know what a bear flag is then just google it, but a bear flag, like it`s name is showing, is a bear pattern. There’s no confirmation breakdown yet but if this happen we could see a price drop to the mid $20K - around $25000. We just got to be prepared and the world (and BTC) would NOT end with this. Will this happen only the time will show. When will be the bottom if this happen… Think I have something in my pocket to point the bottom but I`ll tell you more about this if and when this drop happen.
That’s it for now. A simple and clear chart. I hope that such negative charts will be less and less in future but that`s the real life. I have something positive prepared for the next time too plus some trading strategies testing but for all of this… when the time have come.
See ya.

When will be the bottom if this happen… Think I have something in my pocket to point the bottom but I`ll tell you more about this if and when this drop happen.
This bottom signal almost appeared like I see. The problem is that we’ve not reached the bear flag target yet. All is in the mist yet with 60:40 in advance of the bears.
But let’s think positive. I`ve read this article today and it’s very interesting point of view I can say. → https://cointelegraph.com/news/tim-draper-women-will-drive-the-next-bitcoin-bull-market

BTC 13112022.jpg

Hi all.

Not so good times to see but that’s a part of the game.

This time I`m here just to prepare you for what can happen literally anytime soon.

The chart below is 2 in 1 but bearish in both cases. The dark blue pattern is Head & shoulders. Yes, it’s not so pure and clear H&S but it is such pattern. I didn’t believed in it when I first saw it but this week’s crypto market events and the PA made me believe it. The final target for this pattern is… yes around $14k.

The second pattern (light blue) is descending triangle. This is long time playing pattern and here I was very glad when we break it above but all become just a fake-out. Now it’s end target is… around $11k.

I`ll try to find something more positive for the next time but for now i`ll end here. There’s no point of useless talks. I just want you to be prepared for what can happen.

Back