Bitcoin (BTC) analysis thread

View attachment 58194
Hi all. I`ll be very short but specific this week.
Strange week for Bitcoin and crypto sphere at all. Right? Price swing, Bitmex scandal, Trump with Covid and etc. But you know what? I don`t care about all that. All I can see is a bright Bitcoin future cuz of one simple chart. Do you remember my 3 month quarterly BTC chart from the end of August? If you don`t you can check it at the left side of the chart below. Like you`ll see from the chart, every time when we close a 3 month candle above the descending trend line from the last ATH, the run for the next ATH is starting.
Now look at the right side of the chart below and what are you seeing…? Yep, it`s true, a 3 month candle already closed above the descending trend line from the last ATH. So maybe we`ve already started the next ATH run. Only the time will show am I right or not.
That`s all for now.
See ya next time.

Nice update, thank you

Be nice to see a decent impulse to the upside followed by some decent support to break out this little rut it is in at the moment

View attachment 58194
Hi all. I`ll be very short but specific this week.
Strange week for Bitcoin and crypto sphere at all. Right? Price swing, Bitmex scandal, Trump with Covid and etc. But you know what? I don`t care about all that. All I can see is a bright Bitcoin future cuz of one simple chart. Do you remember my 3 month quarterly BTC chart from the end of August? If you don`t you can check it at the left side of the chart below. Like you`ll see from the chart, every time when we close a 3 month candle above the descending trend line from the last ATH, the run for the next ATH is starting.
Now look at the right side of the chart below and what are you seeing…? Yep, it`s true, a 3 month candle already closed above the descending trend line from the last ATH. So maybe we`ve already started the next ATH run. Only the time will show am I right or not.
That`s all for now.
See ya next time.
Definatly hoping and looking for the rise and break up from here been holing at the level for a very long time now which is a good sign of support i am hoping.

Hopefully itll be a nice consolidation rather than retrace. Its moving up nicely without any fast impulses so its positive imo

BTC 01112020_1.jpg

BTC 01112020_2.jpg

Hi all.
Almost a month no see but here i`m back and what a month it was for Bitcoin. In short i`m more and more bullish but let`s get back to charts.
Chart 1:
I`m turning back to my analysis from the end of September. It was about an interesting pattern on a weekly time frame which happened before the second and third ATH. It`s a descending triangle, some sideway move, then an ascending triangle and then next ATH. At the time of those analysis this ascending triangle wasn`t broken up yet but now… yes, the price breaks out above it and that`s the start of the next ATH run for me. And if this doesn`t convince you let`s see the chart 2.
Chart 2:
A monthly chart which complements the previous chart. 3 ATHs again. 3 triangles again. A break out again already. What`s missing again? Yep, the next ATH.
Simply enough? I think yes.
Also I want you to remember one. The path to the next ATH won`t be parabolic. There will be peaks and bottoms so don`t get panic. At this point the major levels are:
Resistance around $13800-$14000.
Support around $13000. Even a drop to $11500-$12000 won`t hurt the bull run and the ascending bull channel (on a daily chart).

That`s all for now. I`ve already prepared something interesting for the next time but i`ll share it in a couple of days.
See ya.

Top information, would be great to see thats for sure lets hope it keeps pumping as been Holding

Just when it looks to be falling hard it finds support. Seems at the moment to be stuck around the $13.5k mark and is so far beautifully respecting the 50EMA on the 4h chart.

Bitcoin is one I am watching and learning from, great post will keep my eye on these thank you

Back