Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I just move on
Hey buddy if you feel like you want Pity go start a gofundme and hope people will donate to you. But other than the kindness of strangers thst money is gone. All you can do is learn from your mistakes. All I can say is good luck and I will pray for you. If you do start a gofundme I’m good for 20 dollars.

Hey buddy if you feel like you want Pity go start a gofundme and hope people will donate to you. But other than the kindness of strangers thst money is gone. All you can do is learn from your mistakes. All I can say is good luck and I will pray for you. If you do start a gofundme I’m good for 20 dollars.
It is bad.. I think to get money from oth people from this time. I am lucky that I have a job. I feel sad because those saving .. it is for my retirement and rainy day. I just have to work more. and I wont be able to retire at 55 anymore.

Thank you for your kindness ... I cry when I wake up and when I go bed. It is sad but i am stupid. you are very nice.. thank you

I file a report to MY cyber unit. i will do what I can. My mom is old and I hate to see her working so I work realy hard so she does not have to work anymore..

unfortunately i paid for tax .. they claim FATCA so I report IRS for he phishing who claim benefit for FATCA..
Honestly I dont know when I can accept this is actually happen to me. I cry day and night. I think I lost the most

My only advice for you is add Amyqing168 to your Instagram and start trolling her and same with your Instagram guy. Post your story in their comments and let everyone know that goes to their profile what a scumbag that they are. All I can tell you buddy

Honestly I dont know when I can accept this is actually happen to me. I cry day and night. I think I lost the most
Bro just an fyi bitmex.com is a real website. They are “legit” coinbase trading. You can actually pull money out of there after your fees. What you signed up for bitsmexcln.net which is a clone of it. (They stole the logos and layout) the app you downloaded is fake it’s like a video game they control the outcomes. You always win because they want you to invest more. Hence why the huge fees to withdraw your money and why they won’t take it out of your coin wallet. The only thing you can do is warn others by posting in forums like you are. But with the whole story how they got you and what happened. Then copy and paste it to their Instagram as well as all the known scammers such as @amyqing168 on Instagram so everyone that goes to their page knows they are fake (I recommend you create a fake Instagram for this) report it to your local authorities (they can’t do anything) and finally erase and factory reset your phone because there’s phishing software in your phone when you downloaded the app. But other than those things there isn’t much you can do. Buddy I feel for ya but you gotta help others. As embarrassing as the story is you have to go into detail and let everyone know step by step because these *******s all follow a script. Let people see the red flags.

I am the one who report the website fraud through my IT security guys. He helps me to take down the domain.

I think they change the domian now and start to scam oth. I think it is enough for me as i report the police over MY cyber crime unit on FB, also email IRS about phishing of FATCA to trick oth to pay money.

What else? That's it. I think one day they will lost everytjing like what they have done to oth. What's go around come around.. at one point.

Today i pay this price and it hurts still but i hope i will be able to earn money and start to save money again.

It is expensive experiance and also i cannot tell much people it is a shame .. i feel stupid

I understand how you feel bro. I was in the same boat as you. I'm mad at the scammer but I'm more mad at myself everyday for trusting the scammer till the point my heath is deteriorating rapidly until I realise that it just money and I must move on or else my health and my close ones around me will suffer.

Yes the money you have before would make your life better but it's all gone now, you can be depress forever but what good will that bring?

You can try to recover your money but now I suggest that you need to accept your losses and move on with your life as best as you can. There is no point crying over spilled milk. As long as you have your health, your mind and your ability to make money, I'm sure you will still survive after the scam but this time you will be much wiser, better and stronger.

It is bad.. I think to get money from oth people from this time. I am lucky that I have a job. I feel sad because those saving .. it is for my retirement and rainy day. I just have to work more. and I wont be able to retire at 55 anymore.

Thank you for your kindness ... I cry when I wake up and when I go bed. It is sad but i am stupid. you are very nice.. thank you
Oh don’t forget to tell your bank to change your routing numbers and account because they have that too and can withdraw anytime they want or use it to buy stuff. Good luck buddy.

Last bit of advice to everyone here too. Don’t bother paying people on WhatsApp or whatever to get your money back. It’s just another scam you’ll just lose more money. Just accept it is gone and you lost. I mean we all have been there.

Back