Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
His instramg got closed .. after i block him. His LineID is "123 refuel" .. i block the guy. This one is crazy .. still harass me w the money that he said he inject into my portfolio .. he lied that he has tgis port over a year ago but the web just exist since Nov 21 and he came to contact me Dec 21

Attachments

• 03883DDD-9CF9-4FB2-AF81-A9023EFD303D.jpeg
    03883DDD-9CF9-4FB2-AF81-A9023EFD303D.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 25
His instramg got closed .. after i block him. His LineID is "123 refuel" .. i block the guy. This one is crazy .. still harass me w the money that he said he inject into my portfolio .. he lied that he has tgis port over a year ago but the web just exist since Nov 21 and he came to contact me Dec 21
He is still trying his luck, by the way do you have his number?

He still tries his luck with oth woman ... mannn this is bad and horrible .. Unfortunately I do not have his number and i make sure he does not have mine .. we communicate through Line Acct ID i have provided. He has made a fool of himself he though I have no idea that web has created since Nov 2021. He still on and on till i have to block him. He is the real devil on earth. Hope that no woman will fall into his trap. He was well train .. he let me win and able to withdraw the fund from the start .. many time ..

His LindID 123refuel.. i keep all the evident and export all the conversation to the text file.

I bring every evident i have to the cyber police in Thailand. He said he can start w the one i transfer the money.

Malaysian police may got bribe that why we cannot catch the gang from south africa who are now in MY

Moreover i lost everything because i was so so stupid. I used up all my saving (life saving) I do not want it to happen to anyone because i wake up w tear everymorning and blame myself .

I try to look at the bright side that i at least lost all my own money .. i have no loan or debt.. the guy asked me to get a loan to invest!!!! I am like humm that when i stop and want to get out but the exchange force me to pay for the tax.. i lost my balance because of so much gain. My tax amount is equal to the amount of my investment.

I should have known better when the exchange claim FATCA tax.. and no withholding tax. I was hurry to get out so i paid the tax right away.. that how i become broke like i do not want to wake up ever..

Gosh that guy is a devil ... i believe in karma.. go around come around .. mannnn If i have a weak heart, i might decide not to wake up anymore. Think about what oth would be like?????

You should unblock him and troll him. Haha if you need help start by telling him you’re sorry and you would like to pay him back see what he says. Ask for his wallet address and report it. Keep telling him you tried to send him money but it won’t go through see how much information he is willing to give you. Then share here. But get his wallet address and then report it!

You should unblock him and troll him. Haha if you need help start by telling him you’re sorry and you would like to pay him back see what he says. Ask for his wallet address and report it. Keep telling him you tried to send him money but it won’t go through see how much information he is willing to give you. Then share here. But get his wallet address and then report it!
Bro you are so smart ..

Back