Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Gentleman them c u Next Tuesdays wants to start butchering us well let’s butcher them. Let’s list them out. Let’s get ready for war. We need to protect eachother. Let’s go.

Attachments

• 98F7DED4-05C0-4432-AFAB-1724CB91FF4E.png
    98F7DED4-05C0-4432-AFAB-1724CB91FF4E.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
Gentleman them c u Next Tuesdays wants to start butchering us well let’s butcher them. Let’s list them out. Let’s get ready for war. We need to protect eachother. Let’s go.
If you visit you Global Anti-Scam Organization website you will find a list of over 5,000 scam websites. New ones are added every day. Below is the URL.

www.globalantiscam.org

If you visit you Global Anti-Scam Organization website you will find a list of over 5,000 scam websites. New ones are added every day. Below is the URL.

www.globalantiscam.org
Other than the scam website, is there any place where you can find their info based on their eg) line, Instagram, Facebook or whatapps number?

The scammers website is always constantly changing to scam more people but at least the victims are able to find that they are scammer through their info.

www.globalantiscam.org
That’s great but they don’t have the screen names the apps how they start and how the scam goes. Multiple threads. I’d like on cohesive one. If this doesn’t work here I’m happy to start the same thread there. Just want to make sure we are safe and have each other’s backs.

That’s great but they don’t have the screen names the apps how they start and how the scam goes. Multiple threads. I’d like on cohesive one. If this doesn’t work here I’m happy to start the same thread there. Just want to make sure we are safe and have each other’s backs.
The other website doesn't have threads so FPA is the best website for making threads and posting details.

I got scammed too, really feel angry to my ownself why so stupid to trust someone from ig. He asked me to invest in bitsmexclm.net. At first i put $1000 and when i withdraw they send me the money. And then he said put more money so i can get more profit so i added $20K. I feels quite suspicious so i want to withdraw all the money and they freeze the account. They said i have to add 3x times of the amount or do the contract transaction until it reached 3x of the value. I still keep in contact with this guy, and now the tried to put me invest on another website mt5 again.

The guy that track me into this .. let me show you his look and his Line ID "123refuel" name New Day.

This is the one .. watch out
Is this guy said he is korean? The one who scammed me also said he is korean, but my gut said he is not korean but chinese. I have ex korean bf for 6yrs. I can see the korean he used like using translation.

Her ig is Amyqing168
This website is totally the same with the one i got scammed, they just changed the website address. Oh my god i really want to say bad words to him now

the web still can't be opened, I also want my money back, don't want any more profit, the person who invited me was named Andy he said he was a South Korean
They changed the website address already now become bitsmexclm. The one contact me said his name Chance, don’t trust all that name are fake. I think he is from China not South Korea. I also want my money back

I was also scammed by this bitmexcln account, I lost 1M of money, that much money in Indonesia is a lot for me, They don't have a heart by getting people's cheat money
Hi did you lost 1M is 1miliar in Indonesia rupiah? I feel so sad too after lost but i think we can not get it back. I even contact some hackers asking whether i can get back the money or not. But i am really worry i will get scammed again

I got scammed too, really feel angry to my ownself why so stupid to trust someone from ig. He asked me to invest in bitsmexclm.net. At first i put $1000 and when i withdraw they send me the money. And then he said put more money so i can get more profit so i added $20K. I feels quite suspicious so i want to withdraw all the money and they freeze the account. They said i have to add 3x times of the amount or do the contract transaction until it reached 3x of the value. I still keep in contact with this guy, and now the tried to put me invest on another website mt5 again.

Is this guy said he is korean? The one who scammed me also said he is korean, but my gut said he is not korean but chinese. I have ex korean bf for 6yrs. I can see the korean he used like using translation.

This website is totally the same with the one i got scammed, they just changed the website address. Oh my god i really want to say bad words to him now

They changed the website address already now become bitsmexclm. The one contact me said his name Chance, don’t trust all that name are fake. I think he is from China not South Korea. I also want my money back

Hi did you lost 1M is 1miliar in Indonesia rupiah? I feel so sad too after lost but i think we can not get it back. I even contact some hackers asking whether i can get back the money or not. But i am really worry i will get scammed again
1M indo it is not much... take it as an experience guys.. I lost all my saving.. 270K USD

ause1M indo it is not much... take it as an experience guys.. I lost all my saving.. 270K USD
and now I do have any money left and I have to move out of the condo. It is because I was tricked to pay for the tax.. my cap gain is a lot so my initial investment was 150K. I am living on the below average but i must learn my lesson and nothing I cannot believe people can hurt each oth this way.. It is horrisble

They work like a whole gang i think and there were persuader who contact you and it seem real. I fall for the trap .. i still keeo the persuader (the guy) to try to drang some information but it seems like it is not going to happen.

I told him that the web was down. He send me the link.. but do not invest anymore money to the scam web because you will bever get anything out from them.

Try this

bitsmexclm.com

I think you could from this one but again. This is a scam

I really want to get my principle back not even want the profit..
1M indo it is not much... take it as an experience guys.. I lost all my saving.. 270K USD
Yes i took it as tough experience. Life have to move on even when we are crying all day

Back