• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

blueseaforex.com

They claim to have made 41.68% in July 2013 in fact they made - 87.55% yes that is a negative 87.55%. My account went from $22400 to $1800.
Do not invest with these idiots.

They are not an Australian company. For july 2013 they lost -87.55%. They claim to have made 41.68% but my account went from $22400 to $1800.

Hello,

we need to make this topic move to the top of google search, so new investors won't be scammed into investing with them. Please be advised DO NOT INVEST WITH BLUESEAFOREX!!!

FXCM has stopped Blue Sea Forex being a referring broker.
Please be advised as of 8/20/2013 Bader Hilal is no longer a referring broker with FXCM.

When I invested with Bader Hilal there was no entries in Forex Peace Army stating how bad he was.
There is now. Badger Hilal Private EMail address is bhilal@baderhilal.com <bhilal@baderhilal.com>;

My revenge is forwarding all comments I enter to the address and also forwarding emails from FXCM regarding his status.

Small revenge considering my loss but it helps.

He also uses
"www.best-managed-forex-accounts.com"
http://www.best-managed-forex-accounts.com
to attract investors.

Last edited:
Following on the reply from FXCM canceling Bader Hilal as a referring Broker FinFx as now taken the same action against Bader Hilal

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your message. We have already taken necessary steps and Bader Hilal is not Money Manager with FinFX.

Yours Sincerely,

logo
FinFx Trading Oy |
| Customer Service | +358 10 281 0100
| Tainionkoskentie 14, 55100 Imatra, Finland
| info@finfx.fi | www.finfx.fi

aaa-logo-2012-en
FinFX has been rated AAA, the highest creditworthiness.
The rating has been assigned by the external credit and business information provider Soliditet, which is the leading credit
report company in the Nordic region and part of the world's most specialized business and credit information supplier Dun & Bradstreet.
Soliditet - Pohjoismaiden johtava luottotieto- ja yritysinformaatiotalo

This is why complaining works. Publicize something bad here at the FPA and more victims can gather. Then have multiple people complain to the brokers in a case like this and get the guy blocked from broker after broker.

Back