• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Ok. Same with my place now. No leaving the house anymore till the coast is clear. I have had aheadache but i doubt its the virus although i sometimes feel scared. The market is going okay and my trades are doing pretty well.
Its the same in many countries now. Its better to be safe than sorry. I am glad i am part of an industry that is still active during this period. My work has been on hold with the company i work for as its not IT related. Blufx has been the silver lining for me in this tough time.

Yes Michael. Thats what i actually plan to do. To o my profits which i would then use to fund an account for myself where i keep all the profits.
I'm glad im not the only one thinking this way.
i have checked them out on Facebook. I would like to join this April as the markets are still going on despite the lock downs and all that's happening in the world now.

Hey mate. You can do whatever you want with your share of the profits. We dont give out demo accounts in Blux. We dont stand for that. You would be given a real account.
Thats great. All the other prop funds i checked out offer only demo or demo partially. You guys mean business i see.

Indeed. thespread for gold is wild. I am staying off for now. Unless i see a very very good set up
Damn. I thought i had a good setup. I should have just let it be. I lost big time. I should have heeded to my plan to stay away from gold for now.

Hello dears,
I can not believe that there is a broker offers like this opportunity. It is amazing. I have been trading for more than a year on demo accounts and never lost. I was really worry about my capital to start with a broker who may steal my money because my strategy needs a big capital. Now, I think Blufx is fit for me but I have few questions before I pay the first monthly subscription:
1- What is the name of the broker?
2- what is the average spread of EURUSD?
3- Are all trading strategies allowed?
4- is there a limit trading volume (lots)?
I really appreciate prompt response in order to start my trading.
Regards,
Hey man. Let me answer the best i can.
1- Price Markets is the name of the broker they use.
2- I cannot say. You could check the website. I never looked out for that so i cant remember seeing it.
3- Yes. They just have few rules that you should acquaint yourself with.
4- They have something like that butits not limit trading per say. Its just the maximum you should open per position. you can open another one to add up to the lot size you want.

I was about to ask the same thing. Lol.
I guess they are using google translate. I have used it once before. It helps a lot.
I suspect that Blufx is also servicing customers in the Arab nations too. Terrific.
Oh. I have heard of it but never used it before. Alright.

I'm glad im not the only one thinking this way.
i have checked them out on Facebook. I would like to join this April as the markets are still going on despite the lock downs and all that's happening in the world now.
Yes. I have saved up to 2% of my target so far.
Slow and steady for me as i have other things im doing with my profits from Blufx.
We are fortunate to be with Blufx and in forex at such a time as this.
The facebook group can be fun sometimes.

Hello dears,
I can not believe that there is a broker offers like this opportunity. It is amazing. I have been trading for more than a year on demo accounts and never lost. I was really worry about my capital to start with a broker who may steal my money because my strategy needs a big capital. Now, I think Blufx is fit for me but I have few questions before I pay the first monthly subscription:
1- What is the name of the broker?
2- what is the average spread of EURUSD?
3- Are all trading strategies allowed?
4- is there a limit trading volume (lots)?
I really appreciate prompt response in order to start my trading.
Regards,
You besta believe it.
Thats what o thought too when i first found them out. Yuvraj has said it all. You can check out the spreads on price markets website. Thats what i did when i was checking them out.
4 - on the blufx website you'd find a page that show you the meximum lot size to open per currency and per zeposition. So if the maximum for EURUSD is 1.00 per lot size and you want to open 2.00. You'd need to open the EURUSD in 2 places. I hope i was clear enough. Enjoy.

Same here man. I would rather play safe than be soorry. Everyone needs to review their risk management in these times. Even brokers and prop funds have had to do that to remain profitable.
Correct. Those who are skilled in forex, know this to be true. Until the market settles down again. It is never a fixed formula all year round. One has to be on their toes, tweaking and refining.

Back