• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello dears,
I can not believe that there is a broker offers like this opportunity. It is amazing. I have been trading for more than a year on demo accounts and never lost. I was really worry about my capital to start with a broker who may steal my money because my strategy needs a big capital. Now, I think Blufx is fit for me but I have few questions before I pay the first monthly subscription:
1- What is the name of the broker?
2- what is the average spread of EURUSD?
3- Are all trading strategies allowed?
4- is there a limit trading volume (lots)?
I really appreciate prompt response in order to start my trading.
Regards,
3: I think you should acquaint yourself with the rules they have in place bro. then you can see if it fits your strategy or if you can adjust your strategy to it. Thats what i did.

Damn. I thought i had a good setup. I should have just let it be. I lost big time. I should have heeded to my plan to stay away from gold for now.
Sorry about that bro. It happens to the best of us sometimes.
Take a break if you need to. Reassess your strategy and then fire on. I wish you well.

Ok. Same with my place now. No leaving the house anymore till the coast is clear. I have had aheadache but i doubt its the virus although i sometimes feel scared. The market is going okay and my trades are doing pretty well.

Lol. Avoid the media as much as you can.
It gets you scared of even a sneeze.
I feel much better with the market now

Thanks mate. thats for sure. Real moeny. Real risks.
Hey bro. As we all know, more people lose in Forex than those that win. so i have always wondered how you are able to make a profit when you should have more losers than winners. How are you guys able to give us thousands of dollars to trade with even when many traders lose?
It still doesn't make sense to me that yo use real money and not a demo account.

Hey bro. As we all know, more people lose in Forex than those that win. so i have always wondered how you are able to make a profit when you should have more losers than winners. How are you guys able to give us thousands of dollars to trade with even when many traders lose?
It still doesn't make sense to me that yo use real money and not a demo account.
Good question mate. We explain a bit of how we are able to give real funds despite these facts you mentioned, on our website. This is unlike our counterparts that give demo accounts and have nothing to lose. We have an AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology that helps us hedge our fund to ensure we dont end at a loss from the losing trades. We also have some rules in place for our traders to follow to ensure that we continue doing business and supporting traders worldwide.

Hi. I would like to know.
What is the leverage in Blufx?
will i pay once and pass a challenge or something?
Hey amerie. The leverage is 1:3. No challenge at all. You get to trading immediately your KYC documents are verified. Simple and straight to the point.

Good question mate. We explain a bit of how we are able to give real funds despite these facts you mentioned, on our website. This is unlike our counterparts that give demo accounts and have nothing to lose. We have an AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology that helps us hedge our fund to ensure we dont end at a loss from the losing trades. We also have some rules in place for our traders to follow to ensure that we continue doing business and supporting traders worldwide.
Okay. I think i saw something like this on your site but i didnt understand it then. Thanks dude. Your leverage 1:3 is pretty small. I dont feel sure that i can make the 5% in 1-2 months with such a leverage.I'm used to 1:200 upwards. Is there any plan to take it up soon or create a separate package to cater to people like me?

Hey amerie. The leverage is 1:3. No challenge at all. You get to trading immediately your KYC documents are verified. Simple and straight to the point.
1:3 for leverage? I haven't seen that before. Are people able to hit the expectations with that leverage?
i suppose similar documents i use in opening accounts with a broker should suffice.

Last edited:
Okay. I think i saw something like this on your site but i didnt understand it then. Thanks dude. Your leverage 1:3 is pretty small. I dont feel sure that i can make the 5% in 1-2 months with such a leverage.I'm used to 1:200 upwards. Is there any plan to take it up soon or create a separate package to cater to people like me?
Alright mate. No such plans for now. As a fund we have seen so many traders get disciplined and grow using our leverage and the buying power of our accounts. For those who want more funds, our account growth option is available. For the past 2 months for example, we have paid out over 250k worth of profits to our traders world over so yes, you too can get a piece of the cake. Focus on the thousand of dollars you get to access and not the leverage. Discipline is key!

Back