• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
I have been following this thread. I think i'm ready to take a plunge.
Please can i pay through bitcoin?
Can i trade index and oil? I haven't found that around.

1:3 for leverage? I haven't seen that before. Are people able to hit the expectations with that leverage?
i suppose similar documents i use in opening accounts with a broker should suffice.
Yes. If you check the Blufx facebook group you'd see people who have hit it. I also have. Sometimes in a month or 2 months. It depends on your level of skill, your strategy and the market conditions.
Remember life could also happen, of which you could be busy and not have much time toi trade. But it's just 5% so its not a high target to achieve.
Of course, those documents would do. I had opened an account with a broker a month before joining Blufx so i used the very same documents as they qualified.

Yes. If you check the Blufx facebook group you'd see people who have hit it. I also have. Sometimes in a month or 2 months. It depends on your level of skill, your strategy and the market conditions.
Remember life could also happen, of which you could be busy and not have much time toi trade. But it's just 5% so its not a high target to achieve.
Of course, those documents would do. I had opened an account with a broker a month before joining Blufx so i used the very same documents as they qualified.
Thanks Leticia. I saw that traders are not allowed to hold trades over the weekend. But im wondering, as one progresses or stays for months or years with results. would we later be allowed to hold trades over the weekend as we progress in the prop fund?

I have been following this thread. I think i'm ready to take a plunge.
Please can i pay through bitcoin?
Can i trade index and oil? I haven't found that around.

Hey Sean. Yes you can pay through bitcoin and other payment methods which can be found on the site. I think skrill isnt working for noiw but others are working fine.
For now its just 28 currency pairs and gold that are allowed to be traded.

Hi, just wondering Blufx use which broker? or does blufx use own trading software and connect with API? if using API, which liquidity provider? thanks

Hi, just wondering Blufx use which broker? or does blufx use own trading software and connect with API? if using API, which liquidity provider? thanks
We don't have our own trading software yet.
We work with Eternity Global. Its an STP broker. Which means they pass on the trades to the market makers so that the best variable spread possible is found at the time.

Thanks Leticia. I saw that traders are not allowed to hold trades over the weekend. But im wondering, as one progresses or stays for months or years with results. would we later be allowed to hold trades over the weekend as we progress in the prop fund?
Yes. That's a possibility if you go for their account growth option. It is allowed at a particular stage. I'm not so sure which as i am not yet eyeing that. But if you check the website you can find all that.

We don't have our own trading software yet.
We work with Eternity Global. Its an STP broker. Which means they pass on the trades to the market makers so that the best variable spread possible is found at the time.

whats the website for Eternity Global? it seems i cant find much info about them

Yes. That's a possibility if you go for their account growth option. It is allowed at a particular stage. I'm not so sure which as i am not yet eyeing that. But if you check the website you can find all that.
Thanks Leticia. I appreciate how you have answered my questions so far. I have gone through the site and signed up. I hope they check out to be true. I really need this to work as i have built up my strategy over time and have seen some results. I just need a better capital for better returns.
I particularly like the 1 million dollars account and will like to grow to it. I even saw that at level, i must not hit 5% to withdraw. 1% of that account would be thousands of dollars still. Radical!

Hey Sean. Yes you can pay through bitcoin and other payment methods which can be found on the site. I think skrill isnt working for noiw but others are working fine.
For now its just 28 currency pairs and gold that are allowed to be traded.
Thanks. I see that they have a refinancing option but i couldnt find the price for it. I like the idea a lot as sometimes the market might not go well for us and we might take a hit, it will be nice to be able to come back to our initial capital.
Also can one refinance during the account growth stages?

Back