• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Most prop firms have the traders on a demo linked to a live account. its a similar setup with FTMO.

FTMO website mention theyre using LMAX as liquidity provider. BluFX claimed using Eternity Global, but i could not find any info about this "liquidty provider", do you they have a website or FCA number?

No we dont allow that. We are a tech driven prop firm that gives real accounts. So it's one account per person.
Ok. Thanks. Can i downgrade from a pro to an lite account? I can see option for upgrade but not for a downgrade.

how does trader know theyre trading the real market or just blu fx demo?
We do not give out demo accounts. We do not have our own brokerage firm. When you are given an account from us, you will connect to the real server of the broker and not the demo server. It will also display "Real" after you login successfully. I had mentioned the broker earlier which is an ASIC regulated broker so when they say it is a real account then it is.

Most prop firms have the traders on a demo linked to a live account. its a similar setup with FTMO.
We are not most prop firms though. We are one of a kind. We give real accounts just like we state it. Last i checked, FTMO clearly tells you they cope your trades from a demo to a real account. We do not do such a thing.

We do not give out demo accounts. We do not have our own brokerage firm. When you are given an account from us, you will connect to the real server of the broker and not the demo server. It will also display "Real" after you login successfully. I had mentioned the broker earlier which is an ASIC regulated broker so when they say it is a real account then it is.

We don't have our own trading software yet.

We work with Eternity Global. Its an STP broker. Which means they pass on the trades to the market makers so that the best variable spread possible is found at the time.

i've search australia asic, this is the result. the last company is a restaurant chain http://eternalpassion.com.au/

Code:
ETERNITY GLOBAL PTY LTD
ACN:    118 223 537
ABN:    53 118 223 537

Name:    ETERNITY GLOBAL INVESTMENTS PTY LTD
ACN:    113 901 223

Name:    EPIC AU PTY. LTD.
ACN:    603 402 286
ABN:    74 603 402 286
Former name(s):    ETERNITY GLOBAL GROUP AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.

woah. Good offer. Even for a 50k account? I could use that during my first week if need be. After that, i dont see the point unless my account would go back to the stareting capital if i subscribe for the next month in a loss. What do you think?
You continue from where you stopped before the renewal of your subscription, whether in profit or loss. If you are in loss and would like to get back to the starting capital then you can request for refinancing and we will consider if you qualify. Basically, your rehearsal will not get you back to your starting capital o if you are in a loss.

You continue from where you stopped before the renewal of your subscription, whether in profit or loss. If you are in loss and would like to get back to the starting capital then you can request for refinancing and we will consider if you qualify. Basically, your rehearsal will not get you back to your starting capital o if you are in a loss.
You mean my "request" not rehearsal right?
What does it take to qualify or not qualify for refinancing?

Is there a refund policy if I give these guys a try and see that it didn't fit my style or strategy?

Is there a refund policy if I give these guys a try and see that it didn't fit my style or strategy?
i think thats why you use dem, you cant get a refund if a trade goes into a loss and you didnt anticipate. just use a demo with a more realistic than the default deposit. hope that helps

Back