Romance Scam BMO Scam (www.bmovipg.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Correct, those small withdrawals made me think it might be okay to continue. I’ve filed a complaint with the FTC and now I’m just waiting to see if anything happens (they don’t resolve individual cases but they can help get your money back if enough prople get scammed and complain).

Correct, those small withdrawals made me think it might be okay to continue. I’ve filed a complaint with the FTC and now I’m just waiting to see if anything happens (they don’t resolve individual cases but they can help get your money back if enough prople get scammed and complain).
Please file an IC3 report online with the FBI.

Thanks. I tried smaller amount but still withdrawal not allowed. Did you talk to their customer service ? They are saying I have to buy and sell crypto of $1000 usd then they will approve withdrawal.
Is there any other way we can get these money back. Can anyone else legally help!
Thanks.

We should start a thread for this broker to warn others. Also please file a report with the FBI (IC3), the FTC and FINRA.
Would you be able to provide a link or advise as to where we would file a report with the FBI (IC3), the FTC and the FINRA? I have also spoken to Asset Recovery Companies and they have advised that they are able to help recover funds. Do you think that would be a good idea to use their services?

Asset recovery companies are likely to be scams themselves. I’d rather let the FTC do their thing & wait. You could probably hire a lawyer but the costs are unlikely to be worth what you lost.

Would you be able to provide a link or advise as to where we would file a report with the FBI (IC3), the FTC and the FINRA? I have also spoken to Asset Recovery Companies and they have advised that they are able to help recover funds. Do you think that would be a good idea to use their services?
Recovery companies are usually scammers also. I'll get the links and post here.

IC3

FINRA

FTC

If you are in the US then also file a complaint with the Attorney General in your state.

IC3

FINRA

FTC

If you are in the US then also file a complaint with the Attorney General in your state.
I am finally scammed. try to withdraw money out and they say I have to pay 20k deposit to secure my account and then that when they will release the funds.. I’m sooo heartbroken

Hi..I m in same trouble. How would you able to get some withdraw. Could you please help.
Thanks in advance.
They wouldn’t let me withdraw, they say I need to pay 20k it’s a deposit margin to ensure my funds are safe. Lies. now they gonna take my money after a week

Back