Brand New Ed Ponsi course -- FPA rated 4.6 stars --- 50% off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmeadows1025

EdPonsi.com Representative
Ed Ponsi from EdPonsi.com newest FX Course is available at 50% off only for the FPA! Offer expires Monday, March 11 at midnight EST!
Promo Code: fpa

Do You Want to Become More Consistent as a Trader?

Have you been saying things like this to yourself?

1. I already know what I am doing wrong, I just need to cut off my losers and I will be fine

2. Every time I use a stop, it gets hit

3. The market seems to know when I am getting in

4. If it weren't for my emotions I would be making money

5. I add to losers and sometimes it works, but when it doesn't I give most of my profits back

6. I knew I got out too early

7. I am so close to making money, I can feel it

8. Every time I don't take my trade, it does exactly what I thought it would...

If you answered yes to any of the above, I am here to help.

Give me 30 days to help end this cycle of frustration. If I don't deliver, we will part as friends and my team will process your refund immediately.

Deal?

My name is Ed Ponsi,

I am a frequent contributor to CNBC, and the man Larry Kudlow called "one of the nation’s best chart analysts."

I have been trading since the early 1990's. It took me a year of trial and error to become a consistent trader.

I was good at cutting my losses but I was also good at cutting my winners! Seemed like a lot of work without very much benefit...but I kept on.

One day, after 1000's of hours of screen time I noticed that one specific trade set that I had traded had a high probability of running after I got out. Instead of selling all of my position, I started selling 2/3 of the position and let the rest run. I had a very specific set of rules with this last piece and the results helped change the way I traded. I started making real money...not just the rent money I was getting used to.

This turned into the FX ED trade that I teach in my course.

Things started falling into place and my dreams were becoming a reality.

If you fish for minnows and you land a big fish, suddenly catching a minnow isn't very much fun!

This is why I am happy to work with Forex Peace Army.

Forex Peace Army helps you sift through all of the get rich quick scams and will help you determine who is delivering what they say versus just taking your money and running.

If you are curious, you can see my FPA rating here.

Trading is Simple but not Easy

It is painful to struggle as a trader.

I am here to Tell You Something:
IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!

The only difference between making money and not making money trading is the trader that makes makes money - month over month - knows something you don't.

I know what that something is...I have been living it for years!

Ed Ponsi FX Trader logo.jpg

For Starters I will Teach You My Five Top Trading Strategies and Walk you through them Step by Step.

The beautiful thing is that you will have access to this course 24/7!

1. The Bazooka Strategy - I have made a boatload of money trading government interventions over the past several years. I will teach you what to exactly look for and how to set yourself up behind the bazooka instead of in front of it!

2. FX Ed - Have you ever been in a trade that you took your money off the table way too soon only to see it go up another 100, 200 or 500+ pips? I hate it when that happens. FX Ed is a trend trade that will only take you out when something significant happens to the trend. Do you like hitting home runs as a trader? FX Ed will keep you in and occasionally you will get one of those monster trades.

3. The Elevator Strategy – If you want to go up in an elevator, get on one that is going up. If would like to go down on an elevator, get on one that is going down. Simple right? I find too many traders trying guessing tops or bottoms. That can be expensive.

4. Multiple Time Frame Analysis – Have you ever looked at multiple time frames and they all seem to be moving in different directions? One is going up, one is going down and the other is sideways. In this strategy I will teach you what you should be looking for and how to enter and exit the position with confidence. I will break it down where something that looks confusing for the novice is absolutely clear for you.

5. Good Morning London – This trade is meant for the European open and specifically how to trade GBP/USD. This is a trade that sets up almost every day with high probability. Start the day off green trading the Good Morning London trade set.

Do fundamentals matter? YES!

I will teach you how to blend Technical Analysis with Fundamental Analysis. This will help give you the edge that you need to get you where you want to go.

Market Movers – What exactly makes sharp short term moves in the currency market? I will teach you what exactly to look out for before entering the trade.

Go with the Flow – I will teach you how to follow the money. Remember, you will not stop of freight train with your arms…get on that freight train and ride it.

Currency Valuation – What is a currency worth. I will help clear up the fog.

Crash and Burn – Currencies hyperinflate and render themselves worthless much more frequently than most people believe. I will show you what to look for and how to profit from a currency that is taking a hit.

Currency Wars – Why would a country try to deflate their currency? It certainly will help with exports! I will teach you who is doing what and why regarding their national currency. Quantitative Easing ring a bell here? Now let’s make some money from it.

Risk Management - Look, you are spending both time and money with your education and the last thing you need to do is break rules that will hurt yourself both psychologically and financially. Go through this piece of the course multiple times and follow the rules and guidelines given. Being a great risk manager will keep you in this game a long time and help you create the life you desire.

You will have access to this course 24/7! This is an online video course with a downloadable book.

My course is normally priced at $797.00 but the deal with FPA is 50% Off!

Buy Now at $398.50

I believe that it doesn't stop at learning strategies. You will need further guidance to help you achieve whatever it is that is important for you.

So I am going to give you a couple of bonuses!

BONUS #1

Let's start with psychology.

Only available through FPA, you will receive my Peak Performance video series on Trader Psychology. We will start with an interview I made that walks you through the mental process I personally went through as a trader. I will tell you how I overcame the struggles you may be going through right now. I will tell you what it took for me to become successful and have made a significant lifestyle for myself and family through trading.

Value = $97.00

BONUS #2

One month of Gold Mentoring with Me!

I believe you can know the best strategies in the world but if you cannot execute those trades it is meaningless to your bottom line.

You will have two touches with me per week.

The first will be a video that you will have access to in my education center that will line up the best trades for that week.

These are the exact trades I will be taking and so should you. I only trade my A+ trade sets. So I will give you the exact entries and stops along with the exact points I will be taking profits.

The second touch will be a live Q&A session with me to go over anything you are struggling with or have questions on. You can email me anytime and as much as you need during the week so we go over everything you need.

Value = $137.00

I GUARANTEE YOUR TRADING WILL BE BETTER

I put my money where my mouth is...if you do not believe this system I am teaching you will deliver a significant return on your investment in yourself, I will give you all of your money back and you keep the course book!

That is correct. My agreement with FPA is that I will deliver a world class education.

I want to make sure you see a significant return and am willing to take all of the risk by giving you my time and strategies. If you don't agree I don't want your money.

Here is your savings through this FPA agreement:

Ed Ponsi FX Trader Course = $797.00
+ One Month of Gold Mentoring = $137.00
+ Peak Performance = $ 97.00

Retail sold on my website = $1,031.00

Yours for ONLY $398.50!

Buy Now!

This deal is only available at FPA and ends Monday, March 11th at midnight!

I look forward to seeing you on the other side!

Ed

edponsi-logo small.jpg

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA or other software in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-03-11T23:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at midnight, New York Time, on March 11th, 2013.

If anyone has specific questions about this product, please call 201.209.0266. One of my staff will assist you!

I was unable to sign up for this course as there is some differculty with putting credit card details in and they seem very hard to contact!! Wondering what is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back