Can a broker manipulate the amount in MT4? For example, the real investment amount is $5K but the broker shows $25K in the account.

abdullahbt

Recruit
Actually, I have seen many Forex proprietary firms offering access to $25K fund and charging $150 per month. If you pay $150, they will give you access to MT4 $25K real account. But they will allow you to lose highest $2500. If you lose $2500, you are out of the game. So, I think in the back end they are allocating highest 4K-5K for each account and with the help of broker they are showing $25K. Most of them are using low range brokers. Is it possible from brokers end to manipulate the amount?

As far as I know, your trading account, regardless of the type of terminal, should display exactly as much as you have invested or maybe your amount plus perhaps the bonus that the company has credited you, but nothing more.

It looks very strange in fact, I think that there is a secret in it, which then may somehow negatively affect your capital in the future. I think you need to get some support so they can help you figure it out.

That`s really strange situation. Better call the support and find out. Then you can share the story here.

Actually, I have seen many Forex proprietary firms offering access to $25K fund and charging $150 per month. If you pay $150, they will give you access to MT4 $25K real account. But they will allow you to lose highest $2500. If you lose $2500, you are out of the game. So, I think in the back end they are allocating highest 4K-5K for each account and with the help of broker they are showing $25K. Most of them are using low range brokers. Is it possible from brokers end to manipulate the amount?
This isn't something I've witnessed personally - interesting though. What was the outcome?

This isn't something I've witnessed personally - interesting though. What was the outcome?
Yes, please keep us updated on this matter. Even though this situation sounds weird. and I've never heard of it before, this can be useful for a lot of traders, I'm pretty sure about that.

No, it can not be, the brokerage company must follow all the rules and ensure the normal operation of the trading terminal!

I have never seen such a thing either.
But I do not think it is normal.
Change the trading terminal.

Back