Can anyone be a Forex Trader?

anyone can trade forex but not every one can be successful, coz its a business
that's a good point.
i think if everyone will dedicate enough time and will pursue this business relentlessly, they will get there sooner or later.

Exact definitions of professional are hard to come by. I'd say the difference would be that a true professional in this sense is someone who has some successful followers as opposed to the those who always have excuses about why each and every follower fails. :)

But then that'd mean that someone who works a few hours a day and makes a killing and does nothing else but doesn't tell anyone or share his system etc etc isn't a professional :O But they're killing it! lol

I was thinking regarding whether or not the professional wanting to be paid by followers truly qualifies as a professional.

An independent person making money for himself without a following could be considered a pro or a very successful amateur. :)

Currency dealing is not complex, its simple to understand and many individuals create it more complex than they should; these individuals think the more attempt they create and the cleverer they are, the more likely they are to win but this is basically not so.

You get your compensate for being right with your dealing indication and that's it; you need to perform intelligent and get the right education and learning and you only need to use a simple technique. Simple techniques perform best in Currency dealing, because they are more solid than complex ones with less components to crack.

"can anyone be a forex trader?"

in a very simplified form, all you need to be a trader is
1. legal age.
2.capital to start with.
3.sign up under a broker.
and there you are a forex trader

the thing is, entering forex is the easy part, succeeding is NOT! :D

I was thinking regarding whether or not the professional wanting to be paid by followers truly qualifies as a professional.

An independent person making money for himself without a following could be considered a pro or a very successful amateur. :)

Hmm i think i'd still consider them a pro, the following isn't necessary at all if they're making a ton of money!

Back