• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

canadian forex companys

Miky smallz

Recruit
great site guys, need a little help, getting back into trading currencies and can't seem to find the right company to use in canada, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The place to ask for this sort of recommendation is in the Company Comparisons and Competitions folder. I'll ask a moderator to go ahead and get this moved there.

Some of those views are search engines checking the site. A lot of them are people looking to see if you are recommending a company instead of asking about one. Did you expect a pile of Canadian traders to be waiting by their keyboards for your question?

The general question about how to find the best forex broker to meet your needs has already been answered here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/2333-how-select-forex-broker.html

One other note - you didn't mention your province. The last time I checked, there were big variations in which brokers are permitted to offer accounts in which provinces in Canada.

No I didn't expect a pile of canadians to be waiting by there keyboards waiting for my question. A simple suggestion to a broker that any canadian uses is what i was looking for, without having to read your pages and pages of "What Pharoah thinks", I dont have time to view your posts, with due respect.

Miky

One post with a method to help you select a broker to meet your needs, and a link directly to it. Of course, the method does require a modest amount of time and effort.

Back