1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

canadian forex companys

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by Miky smallz, May 20, 2010.

1. Miky smallz

Miky smallz Recruit

great site guys, need a little help, getting back into trading currencies and can't seem to find the right company to use in canada, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Miky smallz

Miky smallz Recruit

wow 78 views and not a single response to any brokers in canada, haha ooooooooooook thanks guys

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

The place to ask for this sort of recommendation is in the Company Comparisons and Competitions folder. I'll ask a moderator to go ahead and get this moved there.

Some of those views are search engines checking the site. A lot of them are people looking to see if you are recommending a company instead of asking about one. Did you expect a pile of Canadian traders to be waiting by their keyboards for your question?

The general question about how to find the best forex broker to meet your needs has already been answered here...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/2333-how-select-forex-broker.html

One other note - you didn't mention your province. The last time I checked, there were big variations in which brokers are permitted to offer accounts in which provinces in Canada.

4. Miky smallz

Miky smallz Recruit

No I didn't expect a pile of canadians to be waiting by there keyboards waiting for my question. A simple suggestion to a broker that any canadian uses is what i was looking for, without having to read your pages and pages of "What Pharoah thinks", I dont have time to view your posts, with due respect.

Miky

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

One post with a method to help you select a broker to meet your needs, and a link directly to it. Of course, the method does require a modest amount of time and effort.