• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Wall Street Super Forex /Wall Street SUPERFX -withdrawl issues

I am having an issue with a company
This is the company profile and found out that one of the Board member has high profile and own other companies too.
There is no oversight of investment companies registered in St Vincent and the Grenadines. This means there is NO Securities and Futures Commission who regulates this broker.

The presentation is fake just like their website, all trades you made, etc. are fake

1694227644979.png

wallstreetsuperforex.com

That domain name was first registered on 2022-06-08.

Multiple companies use Wall Street in their name. The second half of their name correlates to an unrelated forex broker. Think of this as a fake car website called MercedesBenzGeneralMotors.com

Sadly, what this means is that any claims regarding people or regulation in that PDF that correlate to real people or real regulatory license numbers likely are misusing those people and licenses. As an example, there were several EAs that have falsely claimed to be linked to Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk.

If there are claimed licenses, do let the regulator's know. Some regulators are fairly fast about posting warnings about clone firms, plus, the more info the regulators have, the better the chances are of them catching the scammers.

Back